NOT FOR SALE TO U.S. RESIDENTS WHILE IN U.S. WATERS
- Beam: 15' 2" Max Draft: 3' 6" Cruise Speed: 11 knots Max Speed: 14 knots Engines: Caterpillar Engine Model: 3208 TI HP: 435 Fuel Tank: 375 Gallons Water Tank: 200 Gallons Holding Tank: 100 Gallons Single Berths: 4 Double Berths: 2 Cabins: 4 Heads: 3
- Accommodations & Layout
- The Horizon 56 motor boat offers four cabins. The VIP cabin boasts a private ensuite head with shower. Two more heads with shower are available for the other three cabins. The salon is enetered through a full size sliding glass door from the aft deck. The voluminous salon with its tasteful interior decor is the first to grab your attention. Opening windows to port and starboard creates a very light and airy feel. A large U-shaped sofa easily acommodates 8 for dining around a teak table. The entertainment center houses a TV, CD player and DVD. Forward of the salon is the fully equipped galley with separate refrigerator and freezer, microwave, oven, stainless sink an ample cabinets and storage for dry goods. The full beam master stateroom is aft and accessed from a molded stairway. There is an ensuite head with vanity, and a separate stall shower with new tile floor. The VIP stateroom is forward with a queen sized berth and wraparound teak cabinetry. The VIP has an ensuite head/shower that can be shared with the guest stateroom.The starboard and port guest staterooms are midships and have plenty of cabinetry. Each cabin has its individual climate control.
- Electronics & Navigational Equipment
- Raymarine depthsounder Raymarine log speedometer (2) Raymarine plotter E120 Raymarine autopilot Ritchie compass Raymarine GPS E120 (2) Icom VHF
- Cockpit cushions, New 2012 Cockpit table Swimming ladder Cockpit shower, hot/cold Cockpit speakers
- Electrical System
- Glendenning shore power inlet, 250/125V Onan 13.5kW Generator, New 2010 110V Electrical circuit
- Additional Equipment
- Bow thruster Electric bilge pump Battery charger Air conditioning Sterring wheel Electric winch Bimini top All new covers for flybridge helm area and cushions Davit - UMT Lift system on swimstep Electric windlass Hot water Refrigerator
- Major refit done at Hinckley yard in Stuart, FL Two feet were added to the swimstep to accomodate the center console Novurania Sunshade added over the sundeck New UMT davit Interior soft goods New batteries Servicing - propellers, shafts, bow thruster New cushions and sunpad New bottom paint, October 2012
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.