- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Located in Newport, RI this 400 SB is one of the cleanest on the market and has been maintained to the highest standards.
Fully equipped with upgraded twin diesel power Cat 3116 350 HP and navigation electronics, this vessel is beautiful and ready for serious cruising!
This Sea Ray 400 Sedan Bridge Flybridge is equally happy and competent whether doing duty as a coastal cruiser or a weekend floating condo. More spacious than a many apartments, she is both luxurious and extremely well kept. There are two staterooms each with their own heads and full showers. Leather couches for lounging in the salon; one folds our electrically to become a double berth. So much room for entertaining on the foredeck, flybridge, below deck in the salon and aft on the very large swim platform w/ ladder.
Her galley has it all including a 3 burner cooktop, full size fridge and microwave. Her multi level interior presents an airy feeling. She has tons of storage!
Don't miss this chance to cruise in upgraded and reliable luxury!
Winter storage included.
- New Canvas in 2011
- Upgraded GPS, Chart Plotter
- New Stereo Systems
- LG 37" Flat Screen in Salon
- Cockpit, Steps and Swim Platform covered in Plasteek in 2011
- Westerbeke GenSet w/ Waterlift Muffler
- Weavers Snap Davits on Swim Platform
- New Dignhy 2010 w/ 6hp 4 stroke
- Port Engine & Turbo rebuilt 150 hours ago
- The aft deck is a spacious area with a built in seating along the transom. This area offers loads of potential for entertaining guests. The deck and built in ice maker make this a very usable space while at the dock or at anchor. The fly bridge has great 360 degree visibility that allows for safe operation underway and unmatched views. With the three forward or aft facing swivel seats, guests can ride right along side the Captain. Or you may want to lounge on the spacious u-shaped seating area with a very large table which includes built in cup holders on each corner. This area also converts to a very large sun bed that can be utilized with the Bimini top up or pulled back for maximum sun exposure. The main salon is roomy while offering ample seating for you and your guest with two leather sofas on either side - one that electronically converts into an extra berth. The salon, galley, dinette and even the aft deck all open to each other to make for a very open and airy feel. This functional and open feel is aided by large windows all around and a beautiful sliding glass door leading to the aft deck. The galley is located two steps down from the salon and also very open to the dinette, salon and aft deck. The galley offers a ton of storage with a full size pantry, lots of deep cabinet storage and a very large storage area under the deck. The galley also offers plenty of counter space, large sink, microwave. stove fridge/freezer. Forward of the galley you will find two beautifully appointed cabins with two full baths. The first of the two staterooms is a port side by side berth stateroom with full mirror, cedar lined hanging closet, TV, stereo, and small sitting area. Forward of this is a full guest bath on the port side with separate head and shower and plenty of room to get ready. The master stateroom is located all the way forward with it’s own master bath to the starboard side. The room offers a pedestal bed making it very easy to get up on and make the bed. One cedar lined hanging closet on the port side and a full size, two door cedar lined closet on the starboard side with great space!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.