- 23 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 225-hp 4-Stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
(ORIGINAL OWNER) WELL CARED FOR AND NICELY EQUIPPED THIS 2004 SEASWIRL STRIPER 2301 WALKAROUND OFFERS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features a Single Yamaha 225-hp 4-Stroke Motor with approximately 1400 trolling hours (total hours of 1800). Notable features include but are not limited to the following: 2004 Loadmaster Tandem Axle Trailer w/Brakes (Stainless Disc), Sleeping Accommodation's for Two, Pump-out Head, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Depth Sounder w/Fish-Finder, GPS, Autopilot w/Remote Control, etc.), (3) Batteries w/Charger, (2) 23-Gallon Fish-Boxes, (1) 30-Gallon Livewell, Fresh & Raw-Water Washdown's, NEW Heavy Duty kicker motor bracket w/Hydraulic Up/Down & Easy Steer Rod w/Tiller Handle, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Original owner boat ... Sale includes owners manuals. Shown by appointment only; Call or email listing agent to schedule a time to review.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Whether it's an afternoon crabbing or a morning of fishing the bluewater, passengers will enjoy their experience on the Seaswirl Striper 2301 Walkaround. Designed with a generous cabin and cockpit, this versatile beauty has ample gear storage, and the 2301 WA's stable V Trac hull design makes handling a breeze.
- Cabin w/Sleeping Accommodation's for Two Head (Portable / Pump-Out)
- Sink Pressure Water Stove (Alcohol)
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder w/Fish-Finder GPS Auto Pilot w/Remote Control
- (3) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger
- Bow Pulpit (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Transom Door Anchor Locker Freshwater & Raw-Water Washdowns Fiberglass Hardtop Swim Step w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs (1) 30-Gallon Livewell (2) 23-Gallon Fish-Boxes (1) Windshield Wiper Horn Owners Manuals Remote Control Spotlight 8-hp Yamaha 4-Stroke Trolling Motor 2004 Loadmaster Tandem Axle Trailer w/Brakes ORIGINAL OWNER FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Contact listing agent Gary Wiegand directly at (586) 218-8662 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.