- ACCOMMODATIONS AND LAYOUT
- Sleeps 5 in 2 staterooms. Crew accomodations include berth and 1 head. The Captains quarters are separate.
- VESSEL WALKTHROUGH
- Cockpit has U shaped dinette & table that expands. There is an 8'x7' sun deck, wet bar and drink cooler. A hatch behind the helm seat leads to crew’s quarters with single berth and Day Head. Three steps down into the cabin, to port and rear, is an aft cabin with two single V-berths and nice hanging locker; To starboard is second full head and shower. Forward to port of steps is a U-shaped couch with adjustable dining table. To starboard is a full galley featuring cherry cabinetry, full sized refrigerator & freezer, 2 burner stove, microwave, sink, and black counter tops. There is wood and carpeting throughout.
- MASTER STATEROOM
- Forward is the Master Stateroom with a toilet and sink and a separate shower. There is a queen size island bed and two large hanging lockers. There are two CS port holes and six overhead dome lights. A sliding door separates the master stateroom from the cabin. Walls and ceilings in vinyl Floor with carpet Furnishing in natural wood Liftable Bed with drawers, string mattress, coverlet and 2 pillows Curtains and blind S/S Port hole (2)
- GALLEY / LAUNDRY
- You will appreciate the full down galley featuring cheery cabinetry, full sized refrigerator & freezer by Banknecht, two burner electric stove by Ceran. She has a pull-out trash receptacle, dish and plate storage cabinet, Sharp carousel microwave, sink, SS port hole, slim line window treatments, storage cabinets and black fiberglass countertop & sink cover. Galley cabinet in natural wood Fiberglass working area with sink Microwave oven N 2 ceramic glass burner electric stove Electric refrigerator 220 lt
- ELECTRONICS AND NAVIGATION STATION
- The auto pilot is a Navicontrol AP303 and the VHF is a Shipmate RS8400. There is one 6" compass, a depth sounder, rudder angle indicator, direction finder by Garmin 235 and a map/sounder. She is equipped with a Sony Trinitron TV, Sony Xpon 50 w X 4 FM CD player. There are speakers in the cabin and cockpit and Sony SMP61MK2 water resistant speakers in the cockpit. VHF Radio Gps Chartplotter, depth meter and speed meter Magnetic compass
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- She has nine batteries, a battery parallel switch, automatic battery charger and a generator by Kohler, which is 9 KW. The electrical system is 24V, 220V. She has dual horns and an eight gallon hot water heater, two banks of batteries (four batteries each, 24 volt and a separate battery for the generator. One bank is for engine starting and one bank is for general appliances with parallel switching. Inverter on 220AC, full engine instrumentation and shore power. Air conditioning for temperate weather Diesel Generator 5 Kw on 220 V. DC; with insonorisation, filter, sea strainer and muffler Aqualift with start/stop control from the dashboard Electric 8 gallons water heater 220V Maintenance free batteries two banks on 24 V. DC. , 210 A/h. with parallel device, one for main engines starting and one for general appliances
- DECK AND HULL EQUIPMENT
- She has a Danforth 55lb. anchor, bow rails, docking lights on the transom, fenders and lines, life jackets, navigation lights, dual electric search lights with remote control, a large teak swim platform with a boarding ladder, Lofran electric Windlass, windshield washers & wipers. The deck material is teak and fiberglass and the deck wash down system is both freshwater and saltwater. She has a hot and cold hand shower at the cockpit. There is a 250' anchor chain in the anchor locker. This yacht has a hard top with retractable sun roof and grab rails. Your guests can relax on the large aft sun deck (8'X7') with cushions and the large sun pad on the bow. She has a Sanshin HR1012 remote control spot light, hydraulic engine deck hatch and accent lighting in the hard top. The entrance to crew's quarters (hatch at cockpit) 4 SS cleats, 2 SS fender cleats, full cockpit enclosure with air conditioning at helm and cockpit.
- ENGINE AND MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- There is a reverse cycle air conditioner, raw water sea strainer, two bilge blowers and three automatic and manual bilge pumps, Sleipner bow thrusters, side console controls Halon fire extinguishing system, engine fuel shut off valve and fume detector, electric head system, to overboard or holding tank, lube oil storage and transfer system, steering is by hydraulic wheel. She has trim tabs and the transmissions are ZF280. ASD 10 Arneson drives, 5 blade hydro propellers, 9 KW Kohler generator, Racor filters, bilge blowers, fresh water wash down in engine room. Emergency fuel shut down for engines generator. Fresh water tanks with electrical gauge on dashboard Aluminum interconnected fuel tanks (2) with visual level meter gauges and shut-off valve, electric gauge on the dashboard Fuel filters/water separators- Racor- for main engine Overflow on freshwater tank (1) Fuel tank emergency shut downs from the cockpit (2) Fresh water pressure pump system, with 24 V. electric pump Cockpit manual Bilge pump Electric bilge pump with automatic/ manual controls and alarms on dashboard (3) Electrohydraulic trimtabs with joysticks (2) with indicators on dashboard Sea water strainers with s/s cocks and light alloy separators filters Chromes brass thru-hulls with s/s ball valves Engine controls one-lever
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Ariel Taubas directly at 786.514.4574 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org .