- 46 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8V-92 TIs
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
RARELY FISHED, 985 Original HOURS ~ A Gentlemans Cruising Convertible!
In Very Good Condition Overall, this is one of the very last 46's to be built and she has spent most of her life in fresh water on Lake Michigan. Her light-honey oak interior has a built-in entertainment center, galley down, a centerline queen in the master, stacked singles in the guest stateroom, and a washer and dryer. Professionally maintained to high standards, she is a Turn Key Classic suited for fishing or cruising.
- Two large, comfortable staterooms, each with separate head and stall shower, offer modern accommodations for four with an island queen in the forward master and stacked single berths for the guests. Entering from the cockpit, the expansive salon offers light honey oak hardwoods, new carpeting, blinds and curtains. The L-shaped settee is to port with barrel chairs opposite; a built-in entertainment center is forward to port with TV/VCR and Bose Surround Sound stereo (each with remote), and the starboard aft corner has a custom cabinet which houses the ice maker and liquor storage. The galley is down on the starboard side, appointed in all-white with oak accents and plenty of storage including a pantry. The apartment size washer dryer is opposite the galley. Across to port is the guest cabin with upper and lower berths and ensuite head with shower. The master stateroom forward has a centerline queen with private head and shower off the starboard side.
- 3-Burner Princess Electric Stove w/countertop cover Full size Refrigerator/Freezer with Icemaker Quasar Superwave Microwave SS Sink w/Hot & Cold Pressure Water Raritan Icemaker (in salon) Washer and Dryer Pantry
- Garmin 2010 Color GPS Northstar 951X GPS Plotter Furuno 1731 Radar 64 Mile Robertson AP200 Autopilot Furuno 1100 10" LCD Fish Finder Commercial Grade Icom VHF with DSC Datamarine Depth Sounder Datamarine Speed & Log Rudder Angle Indicator Ritchie Compass Flybridge Stereo Loudhailer
- Electrical - Mechanical
- 12 & 32 &110 & 220 Volt Systems 12 KW Onan Generator w/1100 hours (8) Batteries for Engine Start 1-12 volt battery for Generator 1-12 volt battery for electronics All batteries new 2011 Cruise Air reverse cycle A/C Walker Air Seps Glendinning Synchronizers Hydraulic Steering Halon Fire Suppression Oil Transfer System Holding Tank Bilge pumps & blowers Spare Props Spare Shafts
- Cockpit - Fishing
- Rupp double spreader outriggers Glastech bait freezer and tackle center port side Glastech livewell starboard side 6-Place Rocket launcher Rod holders Fish box Cockpit lights Transom door
- Deck - Hull
- Half Tower w/4-side Enclosure and U-Zips (in excellent condition) Ideal windlass, factory bow pulpit and roller Danforth anchor w/Chain & Rode Pompanette helm chairs Cockpit bolsters Life Raft Flybridge Ladder Flybridge Cushions Fresh and Saltwater washdowns for cockpit Air Horns Fenders & lines Underwater LED Lights "Abyss" New 2011
- In fresh water until 2003 and only 2 careful owners since launch. This is one of the last of the 46 Bertram's and features all of the upgrades. Interior was redone with upholstery, drapes and carpet in 2007. Canvas and enclosure were new in 2008. Professionally maintained, she is in excellent mechanical and cosmetic condition. Her gel coat still has a very rich shine, and her interior shows as a much newer boat. She has never been seriously fished, though she is certainly capable. You will not be disappointed in this beautiful example of a legendary Sport Fisherman. Owner moving up and reasonable offers are encouraged.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Central Agent Roger S. Cole at 727-460-0228 Email firstname.lastname@example.org