- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSM11 660hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
44’ 2005 Tiara Sovran 4400 - Twin 660hp QSM11 Cummins, 700 hours, Onan 11.5kw diesel generator with helm indicator - 119 hrs, Electronic Digital Monitoring System On Helm Console For Fuel Gauges, Volt Meters Rudder Angle Indicators And Transmission Oil Pressure Gauges. Includes Speed And Depth. Cummins Engine Option Includes Smartcraft Engine Monitoring System, Ritchie S/S 2000 Navigator Compass.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Tiara Yachts is proud to offer another beautifully designed and constructed yacht - the Sovran 4400. A gelcoat outer layer, high-performance tie-coat quadaxial fiberglass, balsa core, epozy resin, and vacuum bag technology lay the groundwork for a yacht that's unsurpassed in quality and simple quiet elegance. The long, sweeping deck of the 4400 is constructed with a gelcoat outer layer, hand-laid fiberglass and balsa core with vinylester resin. The beautifully crafted, custom-curved composite windshield is seamlessly integrated with the hardtop of the 4400. Behind the composite windshield, the 4400 incorporates a hinged helm console, with full engine instrumentation and an admiral full double-wide helm seat which is adjustable forward to aft, up and down. Intuitive design plus time-tested placement of gauges, throttles, and controls, ensure that being behind the helm is akin to a ride on cloud nine. The aft of the 4400 offers a standard swim platform, extending the 4400 by an extra 52 inches. This extra space provides room for a personal watercraft, an inflatable dinghy, and / or plenty of room for family and friends to enter and exit the water on a diamond patterned non-skid surface. Rear storage space is built-in and accessed through a hydraulically actuated fiberglass hatch. Belowdecks, the 4400 features plush leather seating, Corian countertops, stainless steel sink, abundant storage, and a built-in 22-inch flat screen TV with DVD technology. The lounge features a folding birds eye maple / teak table which converts to berth, increasing sleeping accommodations to six. The master stateroom boasts a queen-size pedestal bed, with spring mattress, and storage below. The second stateroom not only comes with two overlapping, bunk style beds but also a combination washer / dryer. The second stateroom also has it's own access to the head.
- Accommodations and Walkthrough
- Dimensions LOA: 50.33 feet Beam: 14.5 feet Bridge Clearance: 11.33 feet Engines Engine(s): Cummins Engine Model: QSM11-M 660hp Hours: 700 Cruising Speed: 28 miles per hour Max Speed: 34.5 miles per hour 5 years remaining on engine warranties Tankage Fuel: 525 gallon Water: 150 gallon Holding: 50 gallon STANDARD EQUIPMENT HULL, DECK, & UPPER COCKPIT Deck Constructed with a gelcoat outer layer hand-laid fiberglass and balsa core with vinylester resin Hull constructed with a gelcoat outer layer, cored hullsides and bottom, with fiberglass skinned and infused with AME. 6000 premium vinylester resin using closed mold technology Stringers constructed of closed cell PVC foam enclosed with fiberglass using AME- 6000 vinylester resin and closed mold technology Molded-in hullside engine room ventilation Bronze seacocks on all underwater thru-hull fillings Awlgrip- Awlstar anti -fouling black bottom paint Six (6) molded-in recessed Portlights Bennett Marine 12V hydraulic transom mounted trim tabs Molded-in fiberglass pulpit with S/S roller One-piece welded 316L S/S bow rail with pulpit, staff, and Tiara burgee Tiara custom diamond pattern non-skid deck and cockpit surfaces Three (3) cast aluminum and acrylic forward deck hatches with adjusters and built- in Ocean Air screens and privacy covers Foredeck sun pad with drink holders and 316L S/S handrail Flush forward fiberglass storage locker and flush anchor rode locker with overboard drain Automatic rope/chain anchor windlass system with operation from foredeck, foot pedal and remote switch at helm Black rubrail with 316L S/S cap Fresh & Raw water washdown for anchor locker Four (4) 12” S/S cleats for bow & stern lines Four (4) 10” S/S cleats for spring lines Two (2) 6” S/S cleats for fenders Tiara custom composite windshield frame with tempered safety glass, safety handrails, power opening center section, and 3 windshield washer /wipers Tiara custom composite hardtop integrated with the windshield. Includes Barrett drop curtain, 2 hatches with built-in Ocean Air- screens and privacy covers, and red and white lighting Upper cockpit cool air helm air conditioning system, 32.000 BTU's Centerline entry to salon Acrylic sliding companionway door with sliding screen and privacy cover Tiara hinged helm console with full flush mount electronics capability Drink holders and S/S- teak steering wheel 12V outlet on helm console Stidd double wide helm seat electrically actuated fore & aft, and vertically with storage below, accessible from front & side Upper cockpit wet bar including sink with drink holders, refrigerator (wired AC &. DC), 120V Portside navigation center including covered chart flat and drink holders Upper cockpit port lounge with teak table, arm rest &. 120V outlet Drop down engine room access hatch from upper cockpit Clarion- AM/FM/CD stereo system with 6 disc changer, 4 speaks (2 in hardtop and 2 in lower cockpit), subwoofer, and remote control Plug-in port for MP3 player or IPOD Helm console and seat covers for all cockpit furniture LOWER COCKPIT Molded-in aft facing seat with engine room access Molded-in forward facing bench seat at transom with drink holders includes storage below Molded-in steps to deck walkways Teak cockpit table with high gloss finish, removable with storage location in trunk Cockpit coaming bolsters Cockpit shower, hot and cold water Fresh water washdown outlet with 25 ft. coiled blue hose Raw water washdown outlet with 25 ft. coiled yellow hose Cockpit courtesy lights with remote control S/S handrails, lower to upper cockpit 120V outlet TRANSOM AREA Port and starboard transom tempered glass entry doors with S/S hardware Doors open inboard with safety catch Transom entry S.S. grab rails (port and starboard) with cleats below 60’ integrated swim platform with slide-out S/S swim ladder and 4 padeyes Transom storage compartment with fiberglass liner and hydraulically actuated fiberglass hatch includes water resistant hanging locker. INTERIOR GROUP Mold and mildew resistant hull and headliner Teak interior - NOTE: Variations in teak wood grain are natural and cannot be controlled in the manufacturing process. Teak hardwood floor Telephone and 120V outlets throughout Central vacuum system 12V &. 120V lighting MAIN SALON Hinged fiberglass companionway steps with storage compartments below Companionway safety handrail Storage pantry to starboard with upper shelf storage and open storage below · 32” flat screen LCD TV mounted on starboard bulkhead Bose- Lifestyle 18 AM/FM stereo with CD integrated DVD and concealed speakers -includes plug-in port for games. MP3 player or iPod· Portside U-shaped Dinning area with seating for 4-5. Dinette table has a high gloss finish and converts to a berth with a standard filler cushion Two (2) club chairs. starboard side Marine Air Systems· 12,000 BTU air conditioner with reverse cycle heat Port hullside upper cabinet storage MASTER STATEROOM Full frame door from salon to forward stateroom Private entry to forward master head Pedestal berth with inner spring mattress and storage below - includes quilt, 2 pillow shams, and 6 throw pillows Hullside shelves and overhead storage cabinets Two (2) reading lights. Independently switched Hanging lockers. port and starboard cedar lined 15” flat screen LCD TV Zone 2 of Bose stereo system Marine Air Systems 9,000 BTU air conditioner with reverse cycle heat MASTER HEAD Full frame door master stateroom entry Corian vanity countertop and sink with storage below Corian inlay floor Air conditioning vent Upper medicine cabinet with lights and mirror Linen closet Vacuflush toilet Exhaust fan Fiberglass stall shower with glass shower door GUEST STATEROOM Twin over/under single berths with quilts and 2 pillow shams Vanity with S/S sink and Corian countertop concealed in sliding drawer on aft bulkhead Mirror above sink vanity and storage below 15” flat screen LCD TV 12V DVD player Entry to day/guest bead Marine Air Systems 6,000 BTU air conditioner with reverse cycle heat GUEST/DAY HEAD Full frame door with entry from guest stateroom Fiberglass shower Vacuflush· toilet Exhaust fan Air conditioning vent GALLEY Corian countertop S/S under mount sink with Corian covers and hot/cold water faucet and garbage disposal Upper and lower cabinet storage Recessed two (2) burner ceramic cooktop with Corian cover Microwave/convection oven 120V Sub-Zero· side--by-side refrigerator and freezer with ice maker Storage for cooktop and sink covers INSTRUMENTATION, SAFETY, AND EQUIPMENT Tiara Custom 24V DC and 120V/240V AC electrical system with master distribution panels under the companionway steps One (1) 120V AC 30 amp 65’ dockside power cord with 30 amp to 15 amp adaptor One (1) 240V AC 50 amp 65' dockside power cord with Glendinning- cable recoiler Cable TV and phone inlets and outlets with 65' dockside power cord TV and AM/FM radio antennas Onan 11.5kw diesel generator with helm indicator - 119 hrs Charles battery charger ( 1) 50 amp 24V 2 bank battery system with batteries and battery switches (4 engine batteries and 6 house batteries) Battery parallel system Electrical bonding system Glendinning-single lever electronic engine controls Power steering system with 22” S/S steering wheel Bronze axe head rudders and struts Aquanet 22 S/S prop shafts, 2 1/2" Water cooled shaft logs w/PSS dripless shaft seal Two (2) Nibral 4-blade props Zincs transom and shafts Electronic digital monitoring system on helm console for fuel gauges, volt meters rudder angle indicators and transmission oil pressure gauges. Includes speed and depth. Cummins· M 11 engine option includes Smartcraft engine monitoring system Ritchie S/S·2000 Navigator compass Oil changing system - main engines generator and transmissions Engine room acoustical insulation with overhead fiberglass liner and 12V fluorescent lighting Racor fuel filters/water separators for engines and generator mounted on S/S brackets Raw water intake strainers Vibration mounts, engines and generator Bilge blower Three (3) automatic/manual bilge pumps with monitors at helm. 2000 GPH each: 1 forward, 1 mid and 1 aft One (1) macerator pump for keel Composite fuel tanks, total capacity 526 gallons with in-line fuel vent fillers 6-way fuel valve system Fresh water tank, 150 gallons Dockside water inlet, aft Fresh water pressure system Water heater, 20 gallons Holding tank with deck discharge and holding tank: vent filter 50 gallons Dual air horn FE-241 agent fire extinguisher system in engine room Three (3) hand-held fire extinguishers Carbon monoxide detectors. 3 Smoke detectors. 3 dock Iines life vests (6) U.S.C.G. and International navigation lighting NMMA Yacht Certification
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.