Super Clean and Super Comfortable. The 41 Maxum shows like a boat built in 2005 and performs just the same. The owners spared no expense in keeping the boat in near perfect condition.
New BIMINI TOP, Full Interior and Exterior Cleaning, bi-weekly bottom cleaning.
Don’t let this one get away; the owner is ready to sell the boat YESTERDAY!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Step onto the boat through a hull side opening and enter the Eisenglass enclosed aft deck. There you will find a full entertainment package with seating, sink, refrigerator and ice maker, along with cup holders. There is a spiral aft stairway leading to the dive platform with plenty of room to be fitted with a dinghy platform. The aft deck is enclosed by Eisenglass canopy as well as hinged Glass doors leading to the forward bow. Walking around the boat toward the bow you will find a large sun lounge surrounded by a bow rail for safety while under way. Heading back to the aft deck, a stylish companionway leads down into the salon. Directly to your right is the circuit breaker unit to control all electrical functions as well as the entertainment system units When you walk into the salon, the first thing you will notice is the high ceilings and panoramic viewing facing to the side a forward. . Keep turning and you will find a companionway leading to the aft Master Stateroom complete with rotating TV, separate head and shower rooms, and portholes providing ambient lighting. There is a large L shaped couch on the starboard side and cabinetry to the port ready for a flat screen TV. Stepping down another three step (open) companionway you will find the galley to the starboard and a dinette to the port. A forward stateroom with full size bed is just beyond heading toward the bow with attached doors to a hanging locker to one side and full head and shower to the other. Heading back to the aft deck, there is a companionway leading up to the Flybridge where the helm is located along with front seating for your cruising pleasure.
- Main Salon
- The salon is incredibly roomy and well thought out. There is no space that is left unused. Floor carpeting provides added comfort and noise reduction. General list includes: Pleated shades made from cherry wood Entertainment cabinet is pre wired for TV/DVD Dinette with stowage L shaped couch with stowage below Stereo with full-size rack system
- Galley cabinets with Corian countertops Drawers (3) for stowage Stowage cabinets above galley Double stainless steel sink Three burner Princess electric stove top Convection microwave oven Norcold refrigerator with separate freezer Coffee maker Hardwood flooring 110V outlets Overhead lighting
- Master Stateroom
- Locking door Queen size berth 2 Drawers under berth Cedar lined hanging locker TV locker Pleated shades 110V outlets Windows that open to transom platform Door access to separate shower and head rooms Vanity Cabinets Medicine Cabinet Towel hook Exhaust fans Marine toilet
- Guest/Forward Stateroom
- Locking door Door access to full head Overhead reading lights Island berth with storage underneath 2 drawers under berth Hull side shelving Niche for TV Cedar lined hanging locker Forward Head Enclosed shower Vanity with molded sink Marine toilet 110V outlets
- Gunwale trim: rigid vinyl with stainless steel inserts Anchor roller and windlass Mooring cleats Anchor line hatch Raw water wash down pump Deck fitting for fuel and fresh water fill Bow rails Sun lounge with cushions Portlights Transom deck Carpeting on aft deck and fly bridge Windows forward with tempered safety glass, tinted Windows on side deck with tempered safety glass, tinted
- Electronics & Helm
- Radar wing with satellite dome Upgraded stereo system Raytheon: VHF 220 Radar R21XX Autopilot 650 Raychart 601XX Raymarine instrument panel ST60+ Tridata Bennett Trim Tabs Spotlight Glendenning Synchronizer
- Horn 12V Lighting fixtures 12V Navigation lights Monitoring system Battery switches Batteries: 8D 3 each Battery Charger/Converter; ProMariner 60 amp Dockside inlets- 2 110V/30amp w/ 50 ft. cords Distribution panel: 110v AC/12V DC w/ magnetic circuit breaker and voltmeter Zincs AC pumps and water system 16000 BTU Central vacuum system
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Bilge pumps (5) 1250 GHP manual and automatic Water System: hot/cold 11 gallon water heater Macerator 12V (2) 330 Cummins Diesel inboards straight shaft w/ 1500 hrs. (full detailed schedule of maintenance available) 8KW Westerbeke Generator
- Broker's Comments
- The cleanest 41 Maxum on the market and at the best price available Unbelievable maintenance records: Hull cleaning and barnacle buster work done TWICE a month every month since 2000. Owner is VERY MOTIVATED TO SELL BRING ALL OFFERS!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.