- 45 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Price Reduced February 2013
The 45 Viking Express 2004 MANCAVE: clearly stands out as the absolute finest 45 Viking Sport Fish that we have ever come across as a brokerage boat. The sellers are boat owners at a high level and this gem was spared no expense down to every minute detail.
A full time captain is dedicated to the daily care and management of the MANCAVE. The captain has scrutinized over the fine details with no element unresolved.
In 2011 and 2012 the boat went through an exhausting and very expensive refit that included some trick additions like the new fiberglass main deck work station, dry cell phone charging area, custom cockpit trash locker, HD Flat screens, ALL NEW Ray Marine electronics, new engine controls, new LED underwater lights, HD Satellite receiver, all new cushions, all new helm seats, custom rod holders in the salon….and a long list of much more.
Simply put, you will not find a finer Sport Fishing yacht in this size and price range…I will put my name to that! This is an absolute must see yacht for the serious fisherman seeking an opportunity to acquire something very special.
Priced to sell...now just $559k!!!
Come see her at Palm Beach Boat Show!
- Man Cave is a one stateroom, one head Open Sportfish. She features a teak interior including a Teak & Holly sole, full galley, fully enclosed Flybridge, and large cockpit. She is in impeccable condition and ready to fish. Here is the perfect opportunity to own a great Sportfish in Turn-Key condition!
- 2012 REFIT AND UPGRADES
- Under water lights / with fish flash mode / Multi color New customized Strato-Glass enclosure/ opens up to a 360 degree visibility Yacht controller wireless docking pod system ( great for backing down on big game while fishing shorthanded) New Fusion stereo with remotes in Marlin tower and cockpit All new JL Speaker system including mid & Sub-woofer in cockpit and tower New headliner through-out 3 New Pompanette top of the line helm seats All new Rories Marine Canvas helm cushions with dry fast foam and custom shapes All new aft deck Mezzanine cushions / Dry Fast foam and custom shapes Customized bridge station with cell phone charging area New Sub Zero Dual Drawer (over and under) refrigeration in bridge area Custom built trash locker in cockpit/ very nice addition All new Ray Marine electronics & Auto pilot system (see electronics section for details) Rebuilt & polished both out riggers Serviced all HVAC systems Replaced one AC unit new Serviced both main engines (Oct 2012) Serviced generator (Oct 2012) Amazing bottom paint system is slicker than gel-coat! E-Paint HP System Clearstone coating on all running gear (better than Prop-Speed, it won’t come off)
- BRIDGE DECK
- New custom fiberglass cabinet (2012) Hardtop Fiberglass Console w/ full view cover doors for electronics Stainless Steel Helm Wheel Hynautic Hydraulic Power Assisted Steering New (2012) Cell Phone Charging Area Electric single lever engine controls w/ trolling valves ACR Spotlight Helm AC Wrap-around windshield Windshield Wipers Bridge Fully enclosed w/ New (2012) StrataGlass Murray White leather swivel captains chair w/ padded arm rest, teak backing and foot rest New (2012) Two matching white leather swivel Co-Capt chairs w/ padded arm rest and teak backing (port and strb) L-Shaped White leather wrap around aft seating w/ storage under Built-in cabinet (strb) w/ New (2012) Sub Zero drawer style refrigerator; icemaker; and Tackle storage seat Single seat aft Strb New (2012) Canvas cover for helm New (2012) Sliding Glass door for cabin entry to port
- MARLIN TOWER
- Aluminum Ladder access from cockpit both Port/Strb New (2012) Full Engine Controls New (2011) Full electronics / Roth Raymarine E-140 JL Speakers Remote Spotlight control Seat and Buggy top Rod Holders
- ELECTRONICS AND NAVIGATION
- New (2011) All electronics replaced Ray Marine ST-70 Multi Functional Display Five inch Ritchie Compass Dual pneumatic Horn Raymarine ST70+ Autopilot Raymarine E140 W 72 mile Radar Integral in Raymarine GPS E140 Integral in Raymarine Fish Finder E140 Integral in Raymarine Depth Finder E-140 2X units / Icom VHF ICM M604 Sat phones
- Large fishing cockpit Non Skid Deck Five (5) opening flush latch hatches Live bait well with glass front view Live well in floor w/ hatch Rebuilt or replaced 2012: Six (6) side Gunwale rod holders (3 each side) Six (6) Overhead Stainless Steel Gunwale rod holders Rupp Double Spreader Outrigger Teaser Reels New LED Foot Lights New LED Bait Well Light Starboard transom door Three step aluminum swim ladder Tackle center Self bailing Fresh water washdown Spare Props Custom Trash Container built into cockpit bulkhead (nice!)
- DECK AND HULL
- Stainless Steel Deck Hardware Fortress FX 37 Ground Tackle (2011) Lewmar V4-V5 New Larger Capacity Windlass Aluminum Bow Safety Rail Aluminum Stanchions Molded Fiberglass Bow Pulpit
- Entered via Bridge deck Located below bridge port side New (2012) Headliner New (2012) Custom Pillows New (2012) Overhead Rod Holders Teak & Holly sole Large J-shaped beige leather sofa (2011) Pompano Custom Art Work Hi-Lo Coffee/Dining Teak table Cherry wood cabinetry above sofa New (2012) 36 inch Flat Screen HD TV w/JVC/VHS (flush mount) Sony Stereo 12 VDC System Lots of overhead lighting A/C w/ reverse cycle heat and temperature control Multi Function main electric panel and New (2012) Maretron Display
- Located starboard below bridge Large J-shaped counter w/ cabinets over and under Rich Hi-Gloss Cheery wood cabinetry Teak & Holly sole Princess two burner recessed electric range w/ matching Corian cover Side by Side Sub Zero Under-counter Refrigerator /Freezer Eskimo Ice Maker Seaward 10 Gal Hot Water Heater Large Deep Molded Sink w/ Insinkerator Sharp Carousel Microwave Corian Counter Top w/ matching appliance covers Exhaust fan
- FORWARD STATEROOM
- New (2012) Headliner Centerline Queen Berth w/ storage under New (2012) Custom Bedspread; pillows and shams Hi-Gloss Cherry wood cabinets Two (2) Cedar lined Hanging Locker w/ lights (Port/Strbrd) Storage Drawers AC Controls Suite Privacy Door and head access New (2011) 20 inch Flat Screen HD TV Centerline Hatch w/ screen Indirect lighting
- Teak and Holly Sole Vanity sink w/ storage under Corian counter top Medicine Cabinet w/ mirror Vacuflush head All New (2011) Sanitation Hoses Walk-in shower w/ folding doors and light Decorative towel rings Bowmar Hatch w/ screen Exhaust fan Receptacle /120V
- ENGINE AND MECHANICAL
- Located Midship Awl grip finish Racor 1000 MA Filters New (2012) Silicone Type Flex / Fiberglass Exhaust Lines Fiberglass Exhaust Silencer Engine mounted Alternators New (2012) Trim Tab Controls All New (2011) Engine Start Batteries New (2012) Electronic Controls Electronic Engine Synchronizer All Diesels serviced October 2012
- RUNNING GEAR
- Integral Shaft Logs Dripless Stuffing Box Bronze ( 4) blade Bronze propellers, 29 D /w cup Stainless steel 2 3/4 Propeller Shafts Bronze Struts Two (2) 4 blade bronze spare props /shafts SS 36” x 9” Dual actuator Trim Tabs Dual 4 blade poly Bow Thruster
- ELECTRICAL AND GENERATOR
- Onan Four Cylinder 17kW Diesel Generator MDKRD – 5626730 Located Aft engine room Port Flex hose / Aqualift / flex hose / fiberglass tube Exhaust lines Engine mounted Fuel Pump Racor 500MA Filter Dedicated Battery New (2011) House Batteries New (2011) Generator Battery
- FIRE FIGHTING EQUIPMENT AND SAFETY GEAR
- Three (3) Dry Chemical Portable Extinguishers Built-In Seafire FM200 Halon 15 lb. system Aux. Fire Pump F/W Wash-down system Life Ring Four (4) Rule 2500 GPH, auto switches, high water,(2) 500 GPH (2) crash Bilge Pumps Electric/Automatic Carbon Monoxide Detectors Electric Engine Shutdown System
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Man Cave is located at the 15th Street Fisheries Marina. 1900 SW 15th Street- Ft. Lauderdale, Fl. Please make prior arragements with Bob Crow before arrival. <p><scan style="background-color: "blue"> <font face="arial" size="2" color="white"> <marquee bgcolor="navy" width="600" height="20" align="middle" scrollamount="2" scrolldelay="10">" Contact Central AgentBob Crowfor further details954.232.6389 " " Contact Central AgentBob Crowfor further details 954.232.6389" " Contact Central AgentBob Crowfor further details 954.232.6389 " " Contact Central AgentBob Crowfor further details 954.232.6389" " Contact Central AgentBob Crowfor further details 954.232.6389" </marquee>