- 26 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 360-cid 260-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
EXCEPTIONAL OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A RESTORED 1963 LYMAN 26 SLEEPER HARDTOP -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features a Single Chrysler 360-cid 260-hp Engine (NEW / Installed in 1995) with velvet drive and only 50 hours since restoration. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Portable Head, Garmin GPS, (2) Batteries w/Switch, New Canvas w/Custom Storage Bags, Bennett Trim Tabs, Teak Swim Platform, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Current owner purchased vessel in 1992 and kept her dry-docked during restoration with for the exception of a few test runs after new motor was installed in 1995...Launched in 2010. Restoration specifics; New Crate Motor (w/New Exhaust/Propeller/Steering Hub & Drum), New Swim Platform, New Transom, Refasten Entire Bottom, New Hatch Glass, New Canvas Backdrop & Side Curtains, New Seat Cushions, Bilge Refinished w/3-Coats of Epoxy, New Bennett Trim Tabs, New Bilge Pump w/Switch. Beautiful boat, highly recommended by listing agent!
- Cuddy Cabin w/V-Berth (Sleeping Accommodations for Two) Portable Head
- Depth Sounder Garmin GPS
- (2) Batteries w/Switch
- Hardtop w/Overhead Hatch (1) Forward Deck Hatch Forward Deck Bow Rail Swim Platform
- Additional Information
- Bennett Trim Tabs (2) Windshield Wipers Thru-Hull Exhaust NEW Canvas w/Custom Storage Bags NEW Seat Cushions CURRENT OWNER SINCE 1992 HOIST KEPT UNDER COVER FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Tom Lomasney directly at (586) 770-2141 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.