- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Want a fully rigged lobster boat, powered with a C-9 Cat that is ready to leave the dock in the morning? Come see the Twin Fins and see what a turn key fish rig looks like. Owner has dropped price and wants boat gone!
The hull for this boat was documented in 2008. The cabin and C-9 CAT was installed in 2009. The start up date for this engine was December 19,2009. (serial number X9Y00281 )
This 36' H.&H. is loaded with electronics, 5.5 KW generator, 16 BTU A/C, and berths for four. The C-9 Cat only has 275 hours and is UNDER WARRANTY. At 20 knots, this boat only burns one gallon per mile! This boat can be just as versitile as a cruiser as well as a sportfish due to great fuel economy and spacious layout. International shipping quotes are available upon request. Please contact Peter Du Bose to schedule a showing.
- This H.&H. 36' has a spacious cockpit featuring an aft helm station with controls, 800 lb. transom fish box, and large insulated drink / bait box (port side). Upon entering the double cabin doors, there is a salon and helm station complimented by a teak ladderback helm chair and twin custom sofas. A custom tackle cabinet is on the port side. Below decks, there are two large berths with storeage below. The electrical cabinet is on the bulkhead above the port berth. The head is located forward, featuring a Royal Flush head, S/S sink, 110 outlets and Bowmar hatch.
- Furuno FCV-585 color sounder Furuno 48' mile radar Standard Horizon VHF Horizon Spectrum VHF Northstar 6100 I GPS/Plotter Norhtstar 951 GPS/Plotter (cockpit) Furuno RD30 Simrad AP 24 autopilot KVH Satellite track phone Fusion CD / XM reciever w/ ipod docking station CAT electronic displays A.F.I. windshield wiper
- Fishing Equiptment
- Rupp 36' double spreader outriggers Murray Brothers fighting chair with rocket launcher (8) flush mounted rod holders (2) Cabin wing rod holders Overhead rod storeage for 10 rods 800 lb. capicity transom fish box Custom cockpit control station (starboard side) Recessed pancake teaser reels 400 lb. capicity insulated ice/drink box (port side) Fresh water washdown Salt water washdown
- Engine Room
- This vessel is powered with a single C-9 Caterpillar engine rated at 575 h.p. FULL WARRANTY is transferable until December 18,2014 or 3,000 hours. This engine currrently has laee than 275 hours. The generator is a 5.5 KW Norhtern Lights.
- This is a new listing. More information is on the way.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- To view this vessel pleace contact Peter Du Bose 252-725-3133