- 85 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This 85' Azimut features accommodations for eight owners/guests in four staterooms, with the owner's stateroom being Amidshiop, plus large crew quarters.
- Hardtop on Flybridge
- Sea Lift, swim platform
- 1200 Hours on 12V2000's
- Aft Deck
- The large aft deck offers seating for eight in 4-custom director chairs, plus a settee and a high gloss teak table. Lofrans warping windlass, port and starboard Stainless steel gates to swim platform, port and starboard Refrigerator in starboard pilaster Boarding gates, port and starboard Curved bench seat, aft with cushions and cover Curved sliding door to salon, forward Aft Bridge Deck: Stainless steel handrails Davit with power rotation and power boom
- The salon is accessed through rounded aft deck electric sliding doors. The port side of the salon has a contemporary leather sofa that faces to starboard, and two barrel chairs and a large flat panel LCD TV which rises out of a cabinet. Electric sliding doors Recessed overhead lights Acrylic partitioned storage Pull-out storage below stairs Rope lighting Sofa with storage, port (2) Swivel chairs with ottoman Satin finish wood throughout Bose stereo system Samsung Flat Panel TV on electric lift Samsung Blu-Ray DVD player
- The dining table is starboard forward of the salon, across from the galley and offers an oval shaped Cherry table which accommodates up to eight guests.
- Day Head
- Vacuflush toilet Vanity with stone surface Mirror above sink
- The galley is to port forward of the salon and across from the formal dining room. The galley is equipped with all stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and a stainless steel sink. The sole is Teak & Holly; there is also a pass-thru tambour door to offer a more open feeling to the salon. Granite countertops and backsplash 4-Burner Miele stove Miele dishwasher Miele oven with sea rails Custom refrigerator/freezer GE Profile Microwave oven Insinkerator disposal Stainless steel sink
- The lower pilothouse/helm is forward of the galley and dining area, one step up with Teak and Holly flooring with a large helm chair Settee Raytheon plotter/radar Furuno VHF BCS Bow thruster port Raymarine autopilot Trac stabilizer Raymarine rudder angle indicator Trac Stabilizer SeaTel SAT TV Raymarine ST7001 Autopilot Raymarine 48 mile radar Raymarine 72 mile radar Garmin GPS Map 7212 Raymarine Ray VHF Radiophone White Star Zenith compass Nautilux Searchlight BCS Bow Thruster White Star Zenith Radar
- Master Stateroom
- The full-beam master stateroom is located Amidship and features a centerline queen bed, built-in night stands, and a built-in vanity to starboard. The master walk-in closet is starboard aft and the master bath is on the port side with a marble vanity & flooring and (2) porcelain sinks. Queen berth Bedspreads Bose stereo system Settee sofa Samsung TV Master Head: Marble vanity (2) Medicine cabinets Vacuflush toilet Shower stall
- VIP Stateroom
- The VIP stateroom is all the way forward with a walk-around queen berth and an en-suite head t to port that features a marble vanity & floor and a Vacuflush head. Walk-around queen berth Samsung TV Ensuite head
- Guest Stateroom - Port
- This stateroom features side-by-side berths and an en-suite head with marble vanity and floor with a separate shower stall. (2) Single berths with storage Sharp Aquos TV
- Guest Stateroom - Starboard
- This stateroom features the side-by-side berths and an en-suite head with marble vanity & floor. Queen berth Sony AM/FM/CD player Samsung TV
- Crew Quarters
- There are two separate staterooms with four berths. Crew quarters are comfortable with a crew lounge; (2) burner stove top, two small built-in refrigerators and freezers, an extra refrigerator/freezer unit for extended cruising and a Bosch washer/dryer.
- The flybridge offers forward helm with an array of electronics, adequate storage and excellent companion seating. Aft of helm is a large table with rounded settee seating and several occasional chairs. Aft of the settee seating is the boat deck storage. Fiberglass deck Partial Eisenglass enclosure Wet bar, aft of helm bench seat with sink (hot/cold water) Refrigerator & Icemaker Curved bench seat with cover and storage Sliding table with Corian top, fore and aft Fusion “iPod” stereo (2) Euro Vinyl life rafts – Certified 7/2012 Fiberglass hardtop with (8) recessed lights and (1) red light MTU Electronic clutch and throttle controls Trim tab controls Stereo speakers Recessed lights Sea Tel dome & Sea Tel Antenna Single horn trumpet Nautilux searchlight Garmin XHD radar scanner XM Antenna Mast with anchor light and fwd. navigation light (2) GPS Antennas & (3) VHF Antennas Zenith compass
- Decks & Superstructure
- Lofrans anchor windlass Anchor with approx. 300’ chain
- Engine Room
- (2) Engines/MTU 12V2000 with 1200 hours (2) Kohler generators 32Kw with 4100 hours MTU Electronic controls Gear – ZF/ZF1950A/2.448:1 Dual Racor fuel filters for main engines Dual Racor 1000MA bilge pump Dual Racor filters for each Gen set Cruisair air conditioners A/C compressor Dripless shaft seals (2) Sea Recovery water makers with raw water pumps and filters (located in the utility/pump room just aft of the engine room) need to be serviced by new owner (2) Fresh water pumps with accumulative tank Electric fuel transfer pump Main engine driver diverter type emergency (2) 50 Amp CableMaster shore cords Trial Run Data: PORT RPM Water Temp C° OIL PSI (Bars) LPH (Liters/hour) Load % Speed (Knots) Slow 600 66 5.4 5 21 6.7 Half 1200 71 8.1 37 40 11.8 Cruise 1600 75 8.6 104 56 15.3 1800 67 8.8 147 64 18.4 2000 76 8.5 201 21.0 2100 77 8.4 254 88 22.8 Full 2339 77.5 8.2 301 100 24.9 STBD. RPM Water Temp C° OIL PSI (Bars) LPH (Liters/hour) Load % Speed (Knots) Slow 600 66 5.1 4 17 6.7 Half 1200 71 8.1 38 40 11.8 Cruise 1600 75 8.4 94 51 15.3 1800 78 8.6 134 64 18.4 2000 76 8.5 70 21.0 2100 77 8.3 220 77 22.8 Full 2355 77 8.2 304 100 24.9
- The Passerelle cannot be utilized with swim platform as outfitted on vessel.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Bryan Long, Central Agent (954) 316-6364 Office, (954) 612-1201 Cellular or firstname.lastname@example.org .