- 72 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
DÉJÀ VU Represents Excellent Opportunity
Knowledgeable Owner. Well Maintained.
Beautiful Navy Blue Hull! Next Ferretti 72 to Sell!
- Accomodations and Furnishings
- "De'Ja Vu" has accommodations for eight in a Master stateroom, VIP stateroom, and two Twin guest staterooms. Each stateroom has its own head. There are crew quarters for three in two cabins with one head. With a generous 18 ft beam, her lavish four-stateroom layout is arranged with the galley up, two steps above the salon opposite the dining area. Owner's Cabin: Aft - Queen Berth, Hanging Lockers and Head Guest Cabins: Forward - Double Berth, Hanging Lockers, Head Starboard - Twin Berths, Hanging Lockers, Head Port - Twin Berths, Hanging Lockers, Head Crew's Quarters: Captain's Quarters - Single Berth Crew's Cabin - Twin Bunks Dinning Area -Opposite main galley on main deck Wet Bar - Salon Flybridge - Helm with Lounge
- Electronics and Navigation
- Lower Helm: Burl wood instrument panel. (See electronics for complete electronics pkg) Electronic, caramel leather, Helm seat & companion seat. From the helm, you can see forward and to sides allowing maneuvering from below. A leather corner settee provides guests an excellent view while at sea. Simrad Autopilot 1x Ritchie Compass 1x Raytheon ST60 Compass 24 V DC Navigation Lights Anchor lights Furuno Radar Icom VHF Sat TV Simrad Rudder Indicator Raytheon Depth Finder Raytheon Speed Log Garmin GPS Map 5212 Chart Plotter Garmin & JRC GPS 2x Sony Stereos 3x Samsung TV's 1x Sony TV 1x Sharp TV JVC VCR/DVD
- Deck Equipment
- (2) Anchor chain lockers Fresh water outlet (6) Mooring lines Remote windlass controls Icemaker Navigation lights Fishing rod holders under rope locker Fishing poles 50# outfit & 30# outfit 2 spinning 30# outfits 2 10# light outfits Tackle w/numerous trolling lures Spare props Horn w/compressor Electric swim ladder 1100hp Yamaha FX cruiser Novurania w/25hp Under water ROV w/camera and 250' cable hookup to TV monitor Brownie dive compressor & 6 bottles High water alarm (4) Mega fenders Fire extinguishers 110-volt water sea recovery Phone and TV hook-up 1-100A Glendinning Aft swim platform Electric opening hatch (2) Bruce anchors with two chains & storage (2) Boat hooks (2) Capstans (2) Cleats Cockpit bench seat w/storage for 17 life jackets Access to crew quarters (3) Cockpit chairs Cockpit lights Day/night window covers Deck lighting Electric bow thruster (10hp) (2) Electric windlass 2000x Hydraulic stainless steel/teak Extendable gangway w/remote control
- Engine / Mechanical Equipment
- Twin 1200hp Diesels IB MTU 12V183TE93 Air intakes w/remote controlled closing, fiberglass tank with separate settling tank, fuel tank indicator, inspection lights, trouble lamp, changeover valve for engine pump from bilge, remote control fuel shut off valve, two seawater filters, dual Racor fuel filters, single Racor generator fuel filter, two electric blowers, fresh water outlet for refilling and washing and Auto/manual fire suppression system. 12 new gel cell batteries. Two 22kw Kohler generators (One is brand new, installed in 2013).
- Safety Equipment
- 2x 8 person life rafts onboard
- Finishes, Paints ect.
- Navy blue hull Teak decks Highgloss cherry interior
- Access to the flybridge is either via the stairway beside the galley or the aft deck stairs, the flybridge helm duplicates the full controls of the lower helm; the bench seat incorporates a cabinet with built in barbeque, refrigerator and wet bar. A U-shaped lounge is to starboard; a sun pad is aft and further aft is the Davit and Jet Ski. Autopilot EPIRB VHF radio Compass GPS chart plotter/Nauticomp computer monitor & mouse 220V Barbeque Depth sounder Speed and distance log Water temperature indicator TV antenna Rudder position indicator Spot light forward w/remote control Cabinet with sink and storage Fiberglass radar mast Flagpole Flagstaff Flybridge deck lighting (2) Helmsman bench seat Hydraulic power steering Micro commander Bow thruster controls Stainless steel front windscreen Stereo with watertight cover Electro-hydraulic davit Bimini top & spare Fiberglass radar arch w/underside lighting Helm control station Refrigerator U-shaped seating with table Covers Sun pad Electronic digital chain counter Railing Life rafts (2 eight man) Life ring (4) Speaker stereo system Electronics are housed in a water resistant power actuated console Second control station w/instrumentation with alarms
- Aft Deck
- Teak sole and full walk around deck Engine room access door in sole of aft deck Transom door to starboard Sink & hand held shower in compartment beside transom door Bench seating with cushions, storage beneath & behind CFC icemaker Large swim platform High gloss cherry wood dining table with chairs stored in base of table Stairs to flybridge Sliding glass and stainless steel entry door to salon Stereo speakers Access to crew quarters
- The high gloss cherry wood interior is spacious and very open with large windows port and starboard, a sliding glass door with stainless steel frame, as well as a hinged window that opens to the aft deck for entertaining. There are custom curtains on side windows, and blinds on aft windows. The custom carpeting has a protective carpet runner. To starboard is a caramel glove leather settee for two with burl wood and cherry cabinetry behind. To port is a large U-shaped leather sofa and a glass and cherry wood coffee table. The architecturally designed ceiling with Alcantra suede headliner and cherry wood trim has indirect lighting as well as direct ceiling lights. The entertainment center with a Fujitsu 42" Flat screen television is on the forward bulkhead, Seatel DSS television system, and Yamaha stereo, Sony CD player, and DVD. To starboard beside the dining steps is a built-in wine chiller.
- Dining Salon
- The dining salon is up two steps to starboard. A high gloss burl wood table with cherry accent seats six for dinner. Stairs to the flybridge are aft to port of the dining area. Custom china storage cabinets are forward and aft of the dining table. Just forward of the galley entrance is a curved stairway that leads to the companionway and guest staterooms.
- The galley is to port, across from the dining area with granite countertops, teak and holly flooring, double sink, high gloss cherry cabinetry and cutlery drawers. Galley equipment includes a large side by side GE refrigerator/freezer with high gloss cherry wood paneled doors, water & ice dispenser, and garbage disposal, turbo oven, GE Monogram microwave/ convection oven combination, Miele dishwasher, Bosch four-burner black glass stovetop flush mounted with granite surrounds and exhaust fan. All appliances are 60 cycles. A service door provides access for provisioning and service to aft and foredeck. Located port mid ship, main deck Bosch 4 burner electric stove Kenmore refigerator GE microwave Miele dishwasher Icemaker Miele washer/ dryer Double basin SS sink
- Master Stateroom
- The master stateroom has a high gloss cherry wood interior with Alcantra suede accent panels and a mirrored bulkhead at the head of the bed. Appointments include custom spread, shams, accent pillows, curtains, and carpeting. A leather settee is to port and a dressing table with mirror to starboard. Natural light is abundant through four portholes with covers. There is an overhead escape hatch to the dining salon, four hanging lockers, storage drawers and a safe deposit box. The entertainment center includes a 42" Fujitsu flat screen television, Satellite TV, DVD and Sony stereo system with speakers throughout.
- Master Head
- Marble tiled flooring Marble Countertops Cherry storage cabinets Holding tank indicator Bidet Electric head Electric bidet Large shower Plexiglas shower enclosure Stainless steel porthole
- VIP Stateroom
- The queen VIP stateroom with high gloss cherry wood paneling has mirrored bulkhead, custom spread, Shams, accent pillows, drapes and carpeting. Features include two hanging lockers; escape hatch, two Portholes with covers and a safe deposit box. The entertainment center includes a flat screen television, Satellite TV, DVD and CD player. En-suite head appointed with: White marble countertop, wood flooring, cherry cabinetry, electric head, Bidet, circular shower with Plexiglas enclosure, porthole with curtains.
- Twin Port Guest Room
- High gloss cherry interior, twin berths that can be converted to queen berth have custom spreads, portholes with curtains, hanging locker, storage drawers beneath berths and bedside table between. Entertainment system includes flat screen television, satellite TV, DVD, VCR, and CD. En-suite head has marble countertop, wood flooring, porthole with curtain, and circular shower with Plexiglas enclosure.
- Guest Stateroom Starboard
- High gloss cherry interior, twin berths that can be converted to a queen berth have custom spreads, portholes with curtains, hanging locker, storage drawers beneath berths and bedside table between. Entertainment system includes flat screen television, satellite TV, DVD, VCR, and CD. En-suite head has marble countertop, wood flooring, porthole with curtain, and circular shower with Plexiglas enclosure.
- Crew Quarters
- Crew quarters are aft, with a stairway from the cockpit leading to the cabins. To starboard is a double cabin with upper and lower berths and a head with shower. The port cabin is a lounge with curved settee, single berth, TV, microwave, and refrigerator.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.