- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 305-cid 220-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
GREAT OPPORTUNITY ON THIS 1976 PACEMAKER 32 SEDAN BRIDGE -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Crusader 305-cid 220-hp Gas Engine's. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Sleeping Accommodation's for Four, Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink, Full Galley, Upper/Lower Helms, 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower w/Battery Charger, Swim Platform, Upgraded Sound System w/CD-Player/MP3-Connection & Bose Speakers, Fly-Bridge Convertible-Top w/Full Isin-Glass Enclosure, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Located off-site and shown by appointment only -- Please contact listing agent for details.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door, Drawer Storage, and Hanging Storage Locker Dinette Forward to Starboard (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Salon w/Sofa to Port Lower Helm Forward to Starboard LCD-Television in Salon Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Electric) Oven Microwave Oven
- (2) Batteries 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower w/Plug
- Compass (2) VHF Marine Radio's Depth Sounder Fish-Finder AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & MP3-Connection
- (1) Forward Deck Hatch Swim Platform
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Horn (2) Windshield Wipers CURRENT OWNER OF 5-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Tom Lomasney directly at (586) 770-2141 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.