- 55 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Owner Finance Option: Seller will accept 50% down and offer finance terms!
Seller will also consider a smaller boat trade not to exceed 50% of vessel.
Luxury autos also considered!
Spiral stairway brings you to the pilot house which is open to salon and galley areas. Starboard side access door is followed by convertible dinette and countertop with underneath storage drawers and lockers. Portside of helm has nav station followed by u shaped galley & settee. Exit aft through swinging door to large cockpit with outdoor dining area. Ten steps to upper deck with helm forward and huge sundeck aft. Next to steps in cockpit level is entry into spacious walk in engine room with caterpillar diesels, northern lights 20 kw generator, 600 gal per day village marine watermaker and plenty of storage. Three staterooms with a large walk around master to aft. Standup shower in master, finished in granite. Guest staterooms are forward – one with double berth w/storage drawers and hanging locker while most forward berth has over and under bunks. Starboard is guest head with separate shower.
Features Include: TNT Lift (2007), (3) Three Staterooms, Hard Top and more!
- Main Salon
- Open Salon Convertible Dinette And Countertop With Underneath Storage Drawer L Shaped Settee Spiral Staircase Leading To Pilothouse
- Black Pearl Granite Countertop Ample Storage In Drawers And Cabinets Large Double Stainless Sinks Galley Maid Empress Propane Ranko Coldplate 12V High Pressure Hot And Cold Water Uline Ice Maker Willage Marine Water Maker 600GPD Microwave
- Master Stateroom
- Large, Walkaround Master with Ample Storage Standup Shower In Master Head, Finished In Granite
- Guest Stateroom and Head
- Most Forward Berth Has Over And Under Bunks Hanging Locker One Forward Guest Stateroom With Double Berth And Storage Drawers Starboard Is Guest Head With Separate Shower
- 50 LB Delta Quickset With 3/8” Chain 65 LB Bruce With 3/8” Chain And 1” Nylon Rode 8 Long ¾” Nylon Docklines Warn Industrial 1000 LB Lift On Top Deck 2004 Caribe Rib 1913 Hydraulic Steering Spring 3000 Windlass 4 Large Fenders Hydraulic Swim Platform 4 Stroke Mercury 15 HP Outboard
- Electronics & Helm
- JRC Nav 500 Chartplotter JRC FF 30 Fishfinder Laptop With Chartplotter Software Intritsu Radar Epirb 406 Dated To 2011 Robertson AP300X Auto Pilot Standard Depth Finder Jensen Stereo AM/FM/CD Apelco 4500 VHF Radio
- Northern Lights 20kw Genset W/2000 Hours Heart Interphase Freedom 25 Ilink 2000 Monitor (2) Two 8d Batteries Twelve 6v Deep Cycle Batteries
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Caterpillar 3116-255HP w/1400 Hours Each ZF Pado Va Italy 2.476:1 Transmissions Racor Fuel Filters 2 ½” Stainless Steel Shafts Stainless Steel Spade Rudders 27” Bronze Lh & Rh Propellers Fuel Burn Data: 10g per hour at 11k cruise Aprx range 1600 NM
- Commision Disclaimer
- THIS VESSEL IS A 50/50 COMMISSION SPLIT
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.