- 25 (ft.) 10 (in.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Only 36 hours on the engine!!
This vessel is in like new condition and includes a galvanized dual axle trailer.
The boat is loaded with all the standard features plus the following options:
- MerCruiser® 5.0 MPI SeaCore™ Bravo® III (260 HP)
- 7,000 BTU reverse cycle heating and air
- Garmin 440s plotter/sounder
- Raymarine VHF
- Full Sunbrella/ Esinglass enclosure
- Custom made cockpit storage cover (for use when full enclosure is not installed)
- Dual voltage refrigeration, butane cook top, and microwave
- Interior carpet covers
- Stereo remote at helm
- Wet bar in cockpit
- Cockpit carpet runners
- Fire suppression system
- KEY FEATURES
- Dual axle galvanized trailer Entertaining cockpit design with designated conversation area and port side swing-out table. Full function helm with designated surface for Garmin 440s. 12V AM/FM single CD Sony® stereo. Raymarine VHF with antenna. Fully enclosed fiberglass head Microwave, butane cook top and dual voltage refrigerator in galley. Convertible V-berth and dinette with dedicated storage for table and filler cushions. Maple wood-finish interior cabinetry. 30 amp shore power for battery charger, receptacles 7,000 BTU air conditioning/heating. Two complete canvas options included. Full enclosure for cooler weather, and custom cockpit cover for boat storage when the enclosure is not installed. Fire suppression system Snap on carpet liner Snap on cockpit carpeting
- STANDARD FEATURES
- CABIN FEATURES Carbon Monoxide Monitor Lighting Marine Grade Carpet w/ Liner Outlets Stereo Wood Interior Package CANVAS (SUNBRELLA) Ball & Socket Fittings Full Enclosure COCKPIT FEATURES (7) Beverage Holders Boarding Steps Cabin Entry Door Cooler Door Engine Room Hatch Fiberglass Floor Liner Glove Box Holders Indirect Lighting Outlet Outlet Refreshment Center Seating Thigh-Rise Bolster ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS Battery Charger Battery Switch DC Main Breaker Panel Fuse Block Galvanic Isolator Main Distribution Panel Shore Power ENGINE ROOM Bilge Pump Blower Gel-Coated Engine Room Insulation Engine Room Lighting GALLEY Countertop Handrail Microwave Outlet Refrigerator 12/110V Kenyon Butane Stove Trash Receptacle HEAD Enclosed Head Handrail Mirror Portable Head Vanity HELM Compass Horn Garmin 440s & Raymarine VHF Lighted Chrome Toggle Switches Power-Assisted Steering Shift & Throttle Lever SmartCraft® Diagnostics Steering Wheel Switch Panel Backlit Tilt Wheel Steering HULL & DECK FEATURES (6) Cleats Anchor Storage Bow & Stern Eyes Bow Rail Deck Fill Plates Deck Vent Hatch Drain Plug Gel Coat Graphics Handrail Navigation Lights Portlights Resin Rub Rail Ski Tow Eye Stern Light Swim Platform Thru-Hull Fittings Vent System Windshield Windshield Wiper MID-BERTH Double Bunk PROPULSION MerCruiser® 350 Magnum MPI SeaCore™ Bravo® III (300 hp - 224 kW) UNDERWATER GEAR Hydraulic Trim Tabs V-BERTH Dinette Table Filler Cushions Hanging Locker Mirrored Rope Locker Bulkhead Seating Storage WATER SYSTEM Freshwater Washdown Spigot Pressure Water System Water Heater Water Tank
- BROKERS COMMENTS
- With only 36 hours on the engine and in near perfect condition, this boat could easily be mistaken for new. This is the 50th anniversary edition of the 240 Sundancer, and she looks like she was just wheeled off the showroom floor. If you are shopping for a new Sea Ray, save yourself about 30-40K and buy this boat! Her owners are in the Navy, and are being relocated overseas. Reluctantly, they must leave their gorgeous boat behind. This boat will be an amazing deal for someone looking to buy new, but interested in saving some real $$. Make an offer today!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The 240 Sundancer is a grand step into Sea Ray's world-renowned family of raised helm, mid-cabin stateroom designed cruisers. The ingenious cabin layout encompasses plentiful storage, gorgeous maple wood cabinetry and four color-coordinated fabric design package choices. Outside, the functional cockpit is designed for versatility and entertainment for fun while docked or underway. At first glace she may appear as a large-scale cruiser, but she's still trailerable with an 8' 6" beam.
- Please contact: Kevin Barber at (850) 982-0983 KevinB@EdwardsYachtSales.com www.EdwardsYachtSales.com Click here for more quality Sports Cruisers Edwards Yacht Sales on Facebook Let Edwards Yacht Sales help find your next boat. Quality Listings, Professional Brokers.