- 16 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
Why Polar Kraft?
1. Catch Bigger Fish. Polar Kraft gets you to where the competition cant.
2. Selection. With more than 70 different models, Polar Kraft has the right boat for you.
3. Best Ride. Aluminum spray rails means you're riding high and dry in a Polar Kraft.
4. Hardware. Polar Kraft uses only the highest quality hardware on the market.
5. Heavy Metal. All Polar Krafts are made with top-quality 5052 marine-grade aluminum.
6. Attention to Detail. Polar Kraft uses incredibly precise construction techniques.
7. Stronger Stringers. Heavier, wider, stronger ribs mean Polar Krafts can take a pounding.
8. Aircraft-Grade Rivets. Large rivets = stronger rivets = fewer rivets = structural integrity.
9. Tough Paint. Upgraded industrial paint means lasting shine and easy maintenance.
10. Single-Plate Hull. Lighter boat means great handling, better fuel economy.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.