- 56 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- D-12 675
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is as close as you will come to a perfect boat, "Celebrations" is extremely clean and has been maintained to the highest standard. Luxurious three stateroom interior, features spacious salon with Ultra-leather seating raised pilot house with helm seat surrounded by guest seating, Lavish full beam owner's stateroom, home size galley, wraparound dinette and all the amenities a galley can offer. "Celebrations" has been re-powered with Volvo Penta D12-675 with only 10 hrs.
- Engines VOLVO PENTA D-12 675
- The D12 is the engine for fast planing craft featuring the latest diesel technology. This technology optimizes engine performance and efficiency, ensures efficient combustion, reduced fuel consumption and exhaust emission levels. As a result the D12, with its total electronic control, offers a unique combination of high performance, excellent reliability, low fuel consumption for long cruising range and low emissions. On-board comfort is first class thanks to e.g. smooth and precise electrical control levers, automatic twin engine synchronization and vibration damper on camshaft . Technical data Engine D12D-G MP Production period 2009- Operation 4-stroke Cylinder configuration 6 Bore (in.) 5.16 Stroke (in.) 5.91 Compression ratio 16.5:1 Displacement (cu. in.) 738 Power (hp) 650 Max engine speed (rpm) 2300
- Remote spot light Bow thruster Stern thruster Sun pad Swim platform Jen-Air Grill on Flybridge
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- IF YOU ARE SHOPPING FOR A NEW BOAT OR WOULD LIKE TO SELL YOUR BOAT CONTACT US AT ANYTIME.