- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350-MAGNUM MPI 300-HP HORIZON V-DRIVE INBOARD
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
LOADED WITH ALL OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER FACTORY OPTIONS THIS CLEAN AND NICELY CARED FOR 2007 SEA RAY 290 AMBERJACK OFFERS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 350-MPI Horizon 300-hp Gas Engine's (Closed Cooling System) w/V-Drive Inboards and only 200 original hours! Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, LCD-Television 15" w/DVD-Player, 5.0kw Kohler Generator, Windlass Anchor, Raymarine C80 (Color) GPS w/Chartplotter, Mercury Smart Craft System, Tubular Aluminum Radar Arch, Fishing Package w/Livewell & Prep-Sink, Under Swim Platform Lighting, Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top), NEW Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Loaded with almost every available factory option! Recently professionally polished and waxed. Sale includes all original owners manuals. Priced to sell ... NADA Blue Book Average Retail Value = $114k, Asking $97,900!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Whether you're planning a weekend of fishing...cruising...or a little of both, this 290 Amberjack is suitably equipped. This versatile cruiser features an aluminum arch with rocket launchers, four rod holders, a bait prep station with recirculating livewell, seawater washdown system, and much more. Air conditioning and heating also come standard, so no matter how you decide to spend your time on the water, you'll always be comfortable.
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain, Mirrored Forward Bulkhead, Port/Starboard Gunwale Storage, Overhead Deck Hatch w/Sun-Shade & Screen, Storage Underneath Berth, Hanging Storage Locker to Starboard Dinette to Starboard w/Cherry Wood Table-top (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion), Storage Under Seat Bottoms Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy-Curtain Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower LCD-Television 15" w/DVD-Player (Note Television is on a swivel mount) Snap-in Carpet Runner Under Dinette Cherry Wood Interior Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink w/Brushed Nickel Designer Fixture (Note Corian Style Counter-Top in Galley w/Cover for Sink Basin Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Alcohol & Electric Single Burner) Microwave Oven
- (3) Batteries (2) Battery Switches (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord Kohler 5.0kw Generator (34-Hours) 12V Accessory Plug-In's Wired for Dockside Cable TV Plug-In
- Compass Northstar VHF Marine Radio w/External Speaker Mercury SmartCraft System View Raymarine C80 (Color) GPS w/Chartplotter Clarion CMD4A AM/FM Stereo System w/Satellite Radio, CD-Player w/6-Disc Changer & Helm Mounted Remote Control
- Windlass Anchor w/Forward Peal Controls, Plow Style Anchor w/Stainless Mount, Forward Anchor Locker -- Note All Chain Rode! (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Built-In Sun-Shade & Screen Remote Control Spotlight Power Windshield Vent Cockpit Fishing Center w/Live-Well & Prep-Sink (Storage Underneath) Freshwater & Raw Water Washdowns Transom Door Transom Storage Locker Swim Platform w/Built-In Boarding Ladder NEW Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Port / Starboard Cockpit Rod-Storage Tubular Aluminum Radar Arch w/(4) Rocket Launchers Port Side Back-to-Back Companion Seat Converts to Lounge Seat (Note Storage Underneath)
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bottom Paint Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top) Under Swim Platform Lights Colored Hull (Tan) (2) Windshield Wipers Owners Manuals Available Separately -- (4) Cannon Electric Down Riggers NOTE: Optional Propulsion -- (2) MerCruiser V-Drive 350-Magnum MPI Horizon Gas Engine's FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW (SOLD VIA CHICAGO SEA RAY NEW)
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.