- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSC-600 w/Zeus Drives@600HP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
With less than 4 months from delivery, with an owner's change of plans, this custom spec'd tournament rigged 2012 42' Open is able to carry the phrase "Better than New". The 42's reputation as the ultimate in a mid-40’s express from overall performance, extremely low fuel burn, maneuverability on a fish, superior visibility from the helm fore and aft, award winning command deck layout, ample two (2) stateroom accommodations, not to mention ease in access to the engine room and functional cockpit with mezzanine, makes the 42’ Viking your only real option for the serious open express fisherman.
"Our Trade" takes it up a notch further with careful attention to detail and specifications when built. She is loaded with extras such as extended warranties on the Cummins 600’s through May 2018, as well as Passport warranties, Eskimo Ice Machine, upgraded helm chairs and command deck cushions, Release Marine rocket launcher, livewell in transom with glass window and lights, high/low dinette table with filler to convert into sleeping accommodations, underwater lights, and SAT TV. No reason to wait for new build. "Our Trade" is turnkey and ready to tournament fish.
- Decor and Layout
- Layout Plan A – two stateroom/one head Smart décor Gloss finish throughout Bottom paint: Blue Boot Stripe: Blue Brushed nickel hardware throughout Brushed Nickel cover plates for switches and receptacles throughout Polished Corian for galley and heads Custom headliner upgrade throughout
- Viking Home Theater Air conditioning with reverse cycle heat with temperature control Cabinetry with drawers Fresh water gauge Overhead, recessed lighting in headliner Main electrical service panel Sliding door to command deck Multi-directional stereo speakers 22” flat screen TV and stereo system Hi-lo table with high-gloss finish U-shaped lounge with storage below
- Undercounter refrigerator and freezer Custom Amtico flooring in galley, Teak Countertop Burl Beach Corian Stainless steel galley faucet Central vacuum unit connection with accessories Electric 2-buner surface mount stove with touch pad controls Exhaust fan Overhead and LED lighting Microwave/convection oven located in upper galley cabinet Sink Storage cabinets and drawers Main electric panel aft behind teak cabinet doors above Galley Water tank level gauge and pump indicator
- Master Stateroom
- Queen-size walk-around fore and aft bed with mattress and lift up top with gas pistons and storage beneath Dimmer on overhead low voltage lights Overhead reading lights with separate switches 19” flat screen TV Air conditioning with reverse cycle heat with temperature control Drawer storage under bed – (2) large drawers Maple-lined hanging locker
- Guest Stateroom Aft
- Side-by-side bunks Dimmer on overhead low voltage lights Stereo speakers recessed in headliner tied to salon stereo with volume control Overhead lighting Maple-lined hanging locker Air conditioning with reverse cycle heat with fan control Storage cabinets outboard port and starboard
- Corian vanity counter-top with bone sink Air conditioning/heat with vent in soffit Exhaust fan Recessed lights Linen storage Lower vanity Medicine cabinet with mirrored doors Molded fiberglass vanity and sink 120V receptacle Sealand with overboard and holding tank discharge Shower light Stall shower
- Blue light in transom livewell Mezzanine in cockpit Upgraded tan buck vinyl cushions for mezzanine seating Freezer and refrigerated drink box Transom swim steps Boarding box fiberglass with non-slip lift-up top and storage Cable TV and telephone connections wired to a home run Livewell/glass window and light Release Marine rocket launcher 4 hole gimbal launcher teak with 4" stainless pedestal Dockside electrical connection – 50 amp/220V electric, located under forward gunwale Dockside water connection with pressure reducing valve under forward gunwale Engine room access through hydraulically actuated mezzanine Fresh water washdown at bow inside anchor locker Indirect tope lighting under coaming Lazarette hatch for inspection of aft bilge 2 access hatches - 1 port and 1 starboard to service pod drives Molded –in fishboxes, port and starboard with hatches and drains plumbed to automatic sump pump-out Observation mezzanine – port and starboard aft-facing lounges with vinyl cushions, hinged with stainless steel gas piston with storage Recessed stainless steel cleats and hawse pipes (4) stainless steel rod holders, flush mounted Sea water washdown with pump in engine room and supply under forward gunwale to keep deck clean while fishing Self-bailing cockpit with large cockpit scuppers Stereo speakers powered from salon stereo with volume control Straps with padding to keep transom door and gate open Transom swim steps at transom door Walk-through transom door with lift gate and molded in transom box
- Atlantic Marine Electronics Package
- FURUNO Navnet 3D Mfd/Chart Plotter 12.1" FURUNO GPS/WAAS Antenna FURUNO NAVNET 3D Mfd/Chart Plotter 12.1" FURUNO Sounder FURUNO NAVNET 3D 1-3kW Upgraded 2-3kW w/Temp and HSFB - Transducer FURUNO RD-33 FURUNO Network HUB for NAVNET 3D FURUNO Sirius SAT Weather Module VHF Radio, ICOM ICM50 ICOM 504 VHF radio FURUNO Stereo with IPOD Dock JL Audio Amplifier, JL Audio 6 Channel ACR Spotlight ACR, 24V FURUNO Data Organizer, RD33 KVH Tracvision M3ST System
- Deck Exterior and Command Deck
- Electronics Single lever controls for helm pod Smart Craft engine gauge and monitor system Teak helm chair upgrade with stainless steel base Lewmar V2 SS windless (Gypsy and drum) Recessed dockside boxes with fiberglass door Helm A/C Recessed electronics boxes Bow pulpit Bow rail Center console helm full walk around raised for improved visibility with recessed electronic box Engine room access door with ladder to engine room Fire system control with automatic and manual discharge and override system located at console Insulated drink box with lid located in starboard aft cabinet Lighted compass, flush mounted on centerline Manual engine shutdown switches at cabinet in console Top-mounted single lever electronic controls with station select and keypad Moritz safety monitoring system with audible and visible alarms: fire, engine room temperature, high bilge water, high exhaust temperature, high coolant temperature, low oil pressure, and generator as well as confirming correct system operation Port and starboard bench seating with upgraded tan vinyl cushions and lift tops with gas pistons and storage underneath Recessed electronics boxes in console for custom electronics package that is easily viewable and protected from the elements Recessed radio box large radio box on port side of console with switch panel inside Stereo speakers tied into stereo system in salon with volume control in radio box Trim tab control switch mounted at console (2) Trumpet style air horns Windshield with wipers and washers Murray Brothers Teak helm chairs with upgraded tan vinyl fabric Teak finish fiberglass helm pod Smart Craft joystick control for low speed maneuvering and docking
- 24V DC ship’s service throughout 24V/12V power supply 110V outlet in engine room on aft bulkhead Anchor light/navigation lights Battery distribution panel with battery cutoff and charging system breakers Battery parallel system for main engines and generator start Engine room lights, DC with switch at helm Generator, 9kW.mEQ-D Voltage stabilizer isolation transformer for more consistent, cleaner voltage
- Palm Beach Tuna Tower
- Outriggers Rupp 31’, center rigger Rupp Electronic controls and steering for Pod Drive 4-sided enclosure Costa Clear glass track-to-track Molded 1-piece standing platform Radar pod express triangular style Tri-color LED lights Sunshade/platform VHF ICOM M162 in Tower FURUNO RD 33 in Tower with discharge into starboard cockpit fishbox
- Mechanical and Engine Room
- Power: Cummins QSC 600: 600HP with 170 hours Esc coverage on Cummins through May 2018 Esc coverage on Zeus Pod drives through May 2014 Engine room: Eskimo ice machine with discharge into starboard cockpit fishbox Fuel filters Snow White Generator: gas -water separator Forward bilge and anchor locker awlgripped Oil change system Bilge pumps linked into monitoring system and connected to float switches for automatic and manual operation D/C pressurized fresh water system with on deck fresh water fill and cockpit dockside supply inlet with pressure reducing valve Engine room Livos Mist Eliminator ventilation system with supply and discharge fans for proper fresh air supply and water intrusion suppression Fresh water supply in engine room for general maintenance and cleaning Idle and low speed exhaust relief for reduced vibration and cleaner wake at low speeds and trolling Integrated trim tab with auto trim control Internal sea strainers for main engine pick-ups Internal sea strainers for generator, air conditioning and all other sea water pick-ups – awlgripped white Racor fuel/water separators for main engines and generator Trolling valves Water heater quick recovery, electric Hydraulic engine room access lift with remote switch. Clever design hinges mezzanine only with full acccess so helm does not have to lift. No need to unzip aft curtains.
- Release Battle Saddle not included.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- To hear additional recorded information on this boat 24/7 call this toll free number 1-800-296-7671 and enter the 4-digit PIN: 1100 Galati Yacht Sales Business Office offers Financing through numerous Marine Lending Sources, Extended Service Protection Plans, Insurance Quotes and Vessel Registration or Titling. We understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision so we’re rolling out the red carpet for you by taking care of all your needs from beginning to closing, saving you time and money. To visit our Business Office, Click Here Galati Yacht Sales voted #1 North American Dealer twice by Boating Industry magazine! Our mission remains "To consistently exceed the expectations of our customers." Always open at galatiyachts.com, Click Here