A spectacular Palma Johnson yacht of all aluminium construction, VANQUISH was fully refitted in 2011 and works included a full repaint, replacement of all soft furnishings and a new AV/Media system. The yacht is built to Lloyds Classification, is MCA Compliant and also underwent her Five Year survey last year.
For more information about "VANQUISH" please take a look at the full specification
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- YACHT SPECIFICATION
- TYPE Palmer Johnson FLAG Cayman Islands DIMENSIONS Length O.A. 36.50m (119.9ft) Beam 7.44m (24.4ft) Draft (full load) 1.80m (5.10ft) TONNAGE Gross - 197 Net - 59 YEAR BUILT 2006 BUILDER Palmer Johnson NAVAL ARCHITECT Palmer Johnson EXTERIOR DESIGNER Nuvolari&Lenard INTERIOR DESIGNER Nuvolari& Lenard CONSTRUCTION Aluminium hull and deck, welded construction. FRP composite superstructure. Vinylester resin throughout for superior blister resistance. CLASSIFICATION Lloyds Register 100 A1 SSC Yacht Mono G6 LMC MCA, Marine and Coastguard Administration
- MAIN ENGINES 2 xMTU 12V4000 DDEC M90 marine diesels, rated 2,750 bhp @ 2,100rpm GEAR BOXES Twin Disc MG6984A, remote mounted gearsets, with trailing pumps and trollong valves SHAFTS & PROPELLERS ZF NiBrAl, 5 blade, fixed pitch, Class S, Temet 25, 4 inch diameter SPEEDS & FUEL Max speed 27 knots CONSUMPTIONS Cruising speed 12 knots 750 Litres/Hr RANGE 1,100 Miles
- AUXILIARY MACHINERY & ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- GENERATORS Kohlar, 55KW ELECTRICITY 240v SHORE POWER Shore power converter, 60 KVA 1 x Glendenning CM-8 cable reel installed aft, with 75 ft of 100 amp shore power cable Shore connections for cable TV and telephone BATTERIES 2 x 24V starting battery banks for the main engines 2 x 24V starting battery banks (generators) 1 x 24V service battery bank 1 x 24V emergency battery bank in foredeck locker 1 x 24V emergency communications battery bank in Foredeck Locker Batteries are AGM type 2 x main engine driven alternators 2 x generator driven alternators 5 x Mastervolt constant voltage battery chargers 2 x Kilo Pack 54 KW generators with sound shields and instrument panels
- Founded in 1975, now with ten offices globally, Burgess is the superyacht industry leader, uniquely specialising in yachts of over 40 metres (130 feet). Renowned for its professional yachting services, the company leverages its expertise to guide clients through every aspect of the yachting experience, including sale and purchase, technical consultancy, management and charter. Please contact us for a full listing of our Central Agency Yachts for sale.