A superb example of the Heesen pedigree. G-FORCE has since been maintained to the very highest standards with considerable investment, and has seen relatively low levels of use in the Mediterranean each summer.
For more information about "G-FORCE" please take a look at the full specification
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- TYPE Twin Screw Diesel Yacht FLAG Isle of Man, Douglas DIMENSIONS Length O.A. 37.3m (122.38ft) Beam 7.5m (24.61ft) Draft 2.2m (7.22ft) TONNAGE Gross 245 Net 73 YEAR BUILT 2006 BUILDER Heesen Yachts, The Netherlands DESIGNER Heesen / Omega Architects INTERIOR DESIGNER Jean-Pierre Gilardino CONSTRUCTION Aluminium hull and superstructure Teak laid decks CLASSIFICATION ABS + A1 Yachting Service AMS Short Range MCA Large Yacht Code compliant
- MAIN ENGINES 2 x 3,648hp MTU diesel engines type 16V4000 M90 GEAR BOXES 2 x ZF reverse-reduction gear boxes type BW 7550 SHAFTS & PROPELLERS 2 x 145mm diameter stainless steel shafts driving 2 x 5 bladed Nibral propellers with a diameter of 1350mm SPEEDS & Cruising speed about 22 knots at 1,650 rpm FUEL CONSUMPTIONS giving a fuel consumption of 780 litres (206 US gallons per hour Economical speed about 12 knots at 1,150 rpm giving a fuel consumption of 220 litres (58 US gallons) per hour Maximum speed about 31 knots at 2,100 rpm giving a fuel consumption of 1,150 litres (304 US gallons) per hour RANGE 2,000 n. miles at 12 knots 948 n. miles at 22 knots
- AUXILIARY MACHINERY & ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- GENERATORS 2 x 55kW Kilopac diesel generators Generators replaced February 2010 ELECTRICITY 230V 3 phase AC, 50Hz 24V DC SHORE POWER 72kVA shore power transformer BATTERIES 2 x sets of Optima 24V DC Main Engine start batteries type 850S gel 1 x set of Sonneshein 24V DC 600A General Service and Emergency gel type batteries
- Founded in 1975, now with ten offices globally, Burgess is the superyacht industry leader, uniquely specialising in yachts of over 40 metres (130 feet). Renowned for its professional yachting services, the company leverages its expertise to guide clients through every aspect of the yachting experience, including sale and purchase, technical consultancy, management and charter.