GLADIUS is an exceptional example of the Cantieri di Pisa Akhir 125. This presents an unrivalled opportunity to own a state-of-the-art performance superyacht.
For more information about "GLADIUS" please take a look at the full specification
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Type : Twin Screw Diesel Yacht Designers: Interior: Carlo Paladini - Cantieri do Pisa Exterior: Spadolini – Cantieri do Pisa Flag: British Construction: Hull: GRP Composite Hull Superstructure: GRP Composite Superstructure Deck: Teak laid decks Dimensions: Length O.A: 126.11ft (38.7m) Length W.L: 101.71ft (31.00m) Beam: 24.7ft (7.5m) Draft: 6.0ft (1.85m) Max Builder: Cantieri di Pisa, Italy Gross Tonnage: 261 tons Classification: ABS Year Built: 2007
- Main Engines : 2 x 2,774hp MTU 12V 4000 diesel engines Speeds & Fuel Consumptions: Cruising speed about 21 knots - 800lt p/h Economical speed 15 knots – 350lt p/h Maximum speed about 26 knots Gear Boxes: ZF Model 4650 Shafts & Propellers: 115mm Marinox shafts 5 bladed Nibral props – Detra design Range: 700 n. miles @ economical speed
- AUXILIARY MACHINERY & ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Generators: 2 x Kohler 40kW Shore Power: 380v 60amp Converter: Atlas Batteries: 24v Electricity: 220v A/C
- Founded in 1975, now with ten offices globally, Burgess is the superyacht industry leader, uniquely specialising in yachts of over 40 metres (130 feet). Renowned for its professional yachting services, the company leverages its expertise to guide clients through every aspect of the yachting experience, including sale and purchase, technical consultancy, management and charter. Please contact us for a full listing of our Central Agency Yachts for sale.