A rare opportunity to acquire a classic, high pedigree Abeking & Rasmussen custom yacht that has been lovingly maintained. SILVER SHALIS has had one Owner since new, has never chartered and this is her first time on the sales market. She boasts timeless exterior lines, shallow (6’) draft and speeds of up to 31 knots.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- SPECIFICATION M/Y SILVER SHALIS
- TYPE Triple Waterjet Diesel Yacht FLAG U.S.A DIMENSIONS Length O.A. 40.0m (131.2ft) Length at Waterline: 34.40m (113.3 ft) Beam 8.0m (26.3ft) Draft 1.8m (5.9ft) TONNAGE Gross 296 tonnes YEAR BUILT 1987 BUILDER Abeking & Rasmussen, Germany NAVAL ARCHITECT Diana Yacht Design EXTERIOR DESIGNER/STYLIST: Diana Yacht Design INTERIOR DESIGNER Felix Buytendijk CONSTRUCTION Aluminium Hull and Superstructure, Teak laid decks CLASSIFICATION None
- MAIN ENGINES 3 x 3,480hp MTU 16V 396 TB 94 Diesel engines GEAR BOXES ZF BU755 WATERJETS 2 X KaMeWa 80 SII 1 X KaMeWa 63 SII SPEEDS & FUEL CONSUMPTIONS Economical speed of about 12 – 13 knots Cruising speed of about 25 knots Maximum speed of about 31 knots RANGE Approximately 2,000 n. miles
- AUXILIARY MACHINERY & ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- GENERATORS (2) 65 kW Northern Lights generators (1) 50 kW Northern Lights emergency night generator GENERATOR FUEL CONSUMPTION: 75 gallons per day ELECTRICITY 110/220V/3 Phase/50-60 Hz SHORE POWER ASEA converter 36KVA 170/520VAC 108A 3 Ph BATTERIES Florida batteries 24V
- Founded in 1975, now with ten offices globally, Burgess is the superyacht industry leader, uniquely specialising in yachts of over 40 metres (130 feet). Renowned for its professional yachting services, the company leverages its expertise to guide clients through every aspect of the yachting experience, including sale and purchase, technical consultancy, management and charter. Please contact us for a full listing of our Central Agency Yachts for sale.