Built in 1985 by Nicolini Shipyard, IL CIGNO (‘The Swan’) has been extensively refitted and restyled throughout her current ownership, including a 4m stern extension, and boasts a fabulous, contemporary interior.
For more information about "Il cigno" please take a look at the full specification
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- IL CIGNO YACHT SPECIFICATION
- TYPE Twin Screw Diesel Yacht FLAG UK DIMENSIONS Length O.A. 41.7m (137.91ft) Beam 7.5m (25.1ft) Draft 2.5m (8.2ft) TONNAGE Gross 316 tons YEAR BUILT 1985 (Refit 2006) BUILDER Nicolini NAVAL ARCHITECT Richard Le Sarre/ Dubois EXTERIOR DESIGNER Dubois Naval Architects /Richard Le C. Sarre INTERIOR DESIGNER Reed Creative Services CONSTRUCTION Steel Hull Aluminium Superstructure Teak laid decks CLASSIFICATION Lloyds 100 A1 LMC MCA LY2 Code Compliant Registered Commercial Vessel Mini ISM
- MAIN ENGINES 2 x MTU 2,120HP V16 396 TB 93 (2836KW) GEAR BOXES Reintjes WVS1032U SHAFTS & PROPELLERS 5 blade 1,270mm aluminium bronze propellers, 140mm diameter Shafts SPEEDS & FUEL CONSUMPTIONS Maximum Speed: 15 knots Fuel Consumption 600 litres/hour Cruising Speed: 11 knots Economical Speed 10 knots Fuel Consumption 175 litres/hour RANGE 4,000 n. miles at 10 knots
- AUXILIARY MACHINERY & ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- GENERATORS 2 x KILOPAK 99kw each ELECTRICITY 380/220 50hz SHORE POWER 380v 3 phase 50hz BATTERY CHARGERS 3 x Master volts - input 240v output 28v
- Founded in 1975, now with ten offices globally, Burgess is the superyacht industry leader, uniquely specialising in yachts of over 40 metres (130 feet). Renowned for its professional yachting services, the company leverages its expertise to guide clients through every aspect of the yachting experience, including sale and purchase, technical consultancy, management and charter. Please contact us for a full listing of our Central Agency Yachts for sale.