This CRN is an ideal family yacht, with a flexible and generous accommodation arrangement for up to 15 guests
For more information on "ALEXANDRA K" please see the full specification.
- TYPE Steel Diesel Motor Yacht FLAG Piraeus, Greece DIMENSIONS Length O.A. 141.5ft (42.8m) Beam 24.9ft (7.56m) Draft 12.9ft (3.95m) TONNAGE Gross 336 Net 248 YEAR BUILT August 1981 BUILDER CRN, Italy BUILDER’S HULL NO 100/74 DESIGNER CRN Ancona INTERIOR DESIGNER CRN Ancona CONSTRUCTION Steel hull and superstructure Teak laid decks CLASSIFICATION Lloyd’s Register Classification of Special Service Craft + 100A1and +LMC Hellenic register of shipping
- MAIN ENGINES 2 x 1050 hp DEUTZ Marine Diesel engines SBA 16M 816 LLK/R West Germany (Overhaul on 2006) CONTROL SYSTEM Noris (new system of Remote Control/ Alarm-Condition Monitoring and safety installed in 2009) GEAR BOXES Lohmann Navilus GUS size 375A SHAFTS Radice Shafts Stainless Steel PROPELLERS Radice three bladed propellers Naval Bronze (spare propellers from the Builder exist) MAXIMUM SPEED 14 knots CRUISING SPEED 13 knots FUEL CONSUMPTION 500 litres per hour including generator at cruising speed. RANGE 1,690 nautical miles at cruising speed ENGINE HOURS November 2011 Port: approx 9,500 hours Stbd: approx 9,500 hours
- Auxiliary Machinery & Electrical Systems
- GENERATORS 2 x Mercedes x 120 kW (Overhauled in 2010) GENERATOR HOURS November 2011 Port: approx 19,400 hours Stbd: approx 19,700 hours ELECTRICITY 220 Volts AC / 380 Volts AC SHORE POWER 380 Volts AC BATTERIES Emergency Light 28 Volt DC
- Founded in 1975, now with ten offices globally, Burgess is the superyacht industry leader, uniquely specialising in yachts of over 40 metres (130 feet). Renowned for its professional yachting services, the company leverages its expertise to guide clients through every aspect of the yachting experience, including sale and purchase, technical consultancy, management and charter. Please contact us for a full listing of our Central Agency Yachts for sale.