A unique, pedigree Feadship, RAMSES boasts the classic, vintage Bannenberg exterior lines with a warm and inviting interior, fully refitted by Howard and Horsfield.
For more information about "RAMSES" please take a look at the specfication
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- RAMSES YACHT SPECIFICATION
- TYPE Twin Screw Diesel Yacht FLAG Bermuda DIMENSIONS Length O.A. 43.2m (141.5ft) Length W.L. 36.9m (120.9ft) Beam 7.7m (25.3ft) Draft 2.5m (8.2ft) TONNAGE Gross 336.9 Net 100 Displacement 261 YEAR BUILT 1981 Extensively refitted 1995 Full repaint 2012 BUILDER De Vries Scheepsbouw, Holland (Feadship) EXTERIOR DESIGNER Jon Bannenberg Ltd, London (styling) NAVAL ARCHITECT Fritz De Voogt, Holland INTERIOR DESIGNER Jon Bannenberg Ltd, London 1981 Howard and Horsfield, London 1995 CONSTRUCTION Welded steel hull/Aluminium superstructure Teak laid decks CLASSIFICATION Lloyds + 100 Al + LMC (5 year survey completed 2010)
- MAIN ENGINES 2 x Caterpillar D 398 TA 935hp Turbo charged diesel engines GEAR BOXES 2 x Caterpillar Marine 2.95:1 reverse reduction gear boxes type CAT 7251 SHAFTS & PROPELLERS 2 x 4 bladed bronze propellers Stainless steel propeller shafts SPEEDS & FUEL CONSUMPTIONS Cruising speed about 14 knots (at 1,100 RPM) for a fuel consumption of about 275 litres (73 US gallons) per hour Economical speed about 12 knots (at 1,000 RPM) for a fuel consumption of about 208 Litres (55 US gallons) per hour. Maximum speed about 15 knots RANGE 3,000 n. miles approx. at economical speed
- AUXILIARY MACHINERY & ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- GENERATORS 2 x 125 KW (156 KVA) (at 1,500 RPM) 6 cylinder turbo charged Caterpillar diesel generators type 3306 produce 380V AC 3 phase 50 HZ Starboard generator housed in acoustic sound shield 1 x 50 KW (62 KVA) Caterpillar 4 cylinder diesel generator type 3304 (for night use) producing 380v AC 3 phase 50 HZ in acoustic sound shield ELECTRICITY 380V AC 3 phase 50 HZ 220V AC single phase 50 HZ 24V DC SHORE POWER Shore power supply connection BATTERIES Vetus Marine batteries (16 new Main engine batteries January 2004)
- Founded in 1975, now with ten offices globally, Burgess is the superyacht industry leader, uniquely specialising in yachts of over 40 metres (130 feet). Renowned for its professional yachting services, the company leverages its expertise to guide clients through every aspect of the yachting experience, including sale and purchase, technical consultancy, management and charter. Please contact us for a full listing of our Central Agency Yachts for sale.