This high endurance world cruiser successfully combines the character of a commercial research vessel with the luxury of a private yacht spread over 5 spacious levels. A global range of 8000 miles makes her the perfect yacht to journey off to remote and exotic locales, whether it’s the sultry hidden beaches of the Caribbean, the daunting Alaskan glaciers, or the breathtaking Norwegian fjords. A perfect platform to facilitate high end research, or provide safety and comfort to adventurous guests,COPASETIC offers a new owner an unparalleled opportunity that is not to be missed.
For more information about "COPASETIC" please take a look at the full specification
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- COPASETIC YACHT SPECIFICATION
- TYPE Full Displacement Expedition Yacht FLAG Cayman Islands DIMENSIONS Length O.A. 43m (141ft) Length W.L. 39.9m (130.1ft) Beam 9.4m (31ft) Draft 2.3m (7.7ft) Clearance 19.8m (65ft) TONNAGE Gross Net Displacement 520 short ton (472 tonne) YEAR BUILT 2006 BUILDER Hike Metal Products & Ship Building Ltd. NAVAL ARCHITECT Guarino & Cox EXTERIOR DESIGNER Guarino & Cox INTERIOR DESIGNER Gold Coast Design Studio Inc. CONSTRUCTION Steel Hull, Steel and Aluminum Superstructure CLASSIFICATION ABS, Commercial Yachting Service , +A1, +AMS, MCA. ABS 5 year re-classification surveys completed end 2011. FLAG Cayman Islands
- MAIN ENGINES 2 x 1000hp @ 1650 RPM Caterpillars 3508B Platinum extended warranty to 10,000 hrs or 5 years with no deductable GEAR BOXES Reduction Gears: Reintjes free standing WAF542 with 3.52:1 reduction SHAFTS & PROPELLERS SPEEDS & FUEL X knots (maximum), X L/hr CONSUMPTIONS Y knots (cruising), Y L/hr Z knots (economical), ZL/hr (Total consumption includes (?) L/hr for generators) RANGE X000 Nm at X knots Y000 Nm at Y knots 8,000 Nm at Z knots
- AUXILIARY MACHINERY & ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- GENERATORS 2 x 99kW KiloPak generators, 208V, three phase, keel cooled, with electric starts, resilient mounts, soundshields and hospital grade, stainless steel mufflers. These units are exceptionally quiet. 10,000 hour service and overhauls completed in August 2009 13,000 hour service completed March 2012 to include new fuel pumps, new injectors and oil cooler housings, turbos checked and heat exchangers cleaned ELECTRICAL SYSTEM 240/208 volt, 3-phase, 3-wire primary system with power supplied through transformers. ABS and IEEE 45 standards compliant DC Emergency Power Backup. Electrical System for emergency lighting, communications, navigation, alarms, etc SHORE POWER BATTERIES 4 x Newmar battery chargers
- Founded in 1975, now with ten offices globally, Burgess is the superyacht industry leader, uniquely specialising in yachts of over 40 metres (130 feet). Renowned for its professional yachting services, the company leverages its expertise to guide clients through every aspect of the yachting experience, including sale and purchase, technical consultancy, management and charter. Please contact us for a full listing of our Central Agency Yachts for sale.