- 37 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1-litre GXi 420 FWC Gas Inboards
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(ORIGINAL OWNER) LOW HOURS AND NICELY EQUIPPED THIS 2006 CRUISERS 370 EXPRESS OFFERS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features ($25K OPTION) Twin Volvo 8.1-litre GXi 420-hp Gas Engines with only 122 original hours! Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Central Vacuum System, 7.3kw Generator w/Sound Shield (low hours), Windlass Anchor, Raymarine C80 (Color) GPS w/Chartplotter, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker/Refrigerator, Full Camper-Top Canvas Package, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Notable options include Blue Accent Hull Gel Coat, Cherry Cabin Entry Treads, Therapeutic Foam Mattress in Forward Stateroom, 6-Disc CD-Changer. Sale includes original owners manuals. GXi engine package with light usage. Heated storage since new.
Highly recommended by listing agent!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Stylish inboard cruiser (called 3672 Express in 2000-02; 3772 Express in 2003; 370 in 2004-07) blends upscale accommodations with quality construction, posh amenities. Offered with choice of floor plans: expansive single-stateroom layout has aft sleeper/sofa open to salon; alternate mid-cabin interior has private aft stateroom. Note high-gloss cherry woodwork, walk-through windshield, extended swim platform.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Cruisers Yachts' 370 Express features a sleek express exterior with plenty of cockpit space and a well-thought-out layout, effectively combining abovedeck comfort with a sweet, performance-driven profile. Most importantly, owners can select from two interior layouts. With the single stateroom layout, the 370 achieves a wide-open feel. The airy salon is one continuous living space from the forward stateroom to the comfortable aft settee. The double stateroom layout offers a midcabin stateroom with twin berths instead of the settee. In either case, the 370 is able to comfortably provide sleeping accommodations for five people and has a generous 6-foot, 6-inch headroom. Another benefit of the 370 is a galley layout that positions the refrigerator conveniently at eye level, which also allows for more storage in the galley. This arrangement is located in close proximity to the cockpit for additional convenience when entertaining or relaxing topside. The forward stateroom, which can be closed off by either a standard privacy curtain or an optional bulkhead and door, boasts a large double bed that is easily accessible for maximum convenience. Additionally, the main head features a separate shower stall, in keeping with the idea of maximizing privacy, comfort and ease of use for those living aboard.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door, Mirrored Forward Bulkhead, Optional Therapeutic Foam Mattress, Port / Starboard Hanging Storage Lockers, Drawer Storage Underneath Berth, Television w/DVD-Player Settee to Starboard w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain (Converts to Full-Size Berth) Cherry Wood Cabin Entry Treads Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Central Vacuum System LCD Television in Salon w/DVD-Player Canvas Carpet Runners in Cabin Cherry Wood Cabinetry Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (2-Burner Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass Depth Sounder Raymarine VHF Marine Radio Raymarine C80 (Color) GPS w/Chartplotter Clarion AM/FM Stereo System w/Optional 6-Disc CD-Changer & Helm Mounted Remote Control
- (4) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Service w/Cord 7.3kw Generator w/Sound Box Dockside Telephone / Cable TV Connection
- (3) Forward Deck Hatches Forward Deck Anchor Locker Windlass Anchor Walk-Through Windshield Extended Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Cockpit Table Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Refrigerator/Ice-Maker Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Transom Storage Hot/Cold Transom Shower Radar Arch
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bottom Paint Camper-Top Canvas Package Sea Water Strainers Blue Accent Hull Gel Coat Dockside Water Connection Tilt Steering Wheel Remote Control Spotlight ORIGINAL OWNER FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Contact listing agent David Hare directly at (330) 723-7234, (330) 441-1349, or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.