- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- IPS 600
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Living the Experience is Turn-Key! Just completed (May 2013) full bottom paint with PropSpeed on the running gear/IPS Drives, IPS drives serviced, new zincs, new filters. hull and topsides buffed and waxed. Ready for her next owner, just reduced another $25,000.! Owner has new Riviera on order and is ready to sell! If you are in the market for a like new 43 Riviera at a huge discount, this is your boat! Volvo Extended Warranties until April 2016
- Total Power: 870 Cruising Speed: 23 Max Speed: 29
- Fuel: 476 Fresh Water: 122 Holding: 40
- Below decks there is sleeping accommodation for up to six in two large cabins. The forward master stateroom features a queen sized two meter long double bed, with a cedar-lined hanging robe, extensive storage and an ensuite bathroom. The aft, full beam cabin has large port lights with optional portholes either side for natural light and cross ventilation. A large skylight under the forward saloon windscreen provides additional light to this cabin creating a very bright and welcoming space.
- The main saloon is both beautiful and practical, with seating for seven in a U-shape lounge to starboard around a generous sized, timber folding table. To port is a two-seater leather lounge that can be brought forward to the saloon table as two separate dining chairs. When not required, the chairs are stowed neatly between the bar and open plan galley on the port side.
- Electronics and Navigation
- Of course handling the new 43 Open Flybridge in close-quarters is made care-free via the use of the integrated joystick control. The hull and deck construction is solid hand-laid fiberglass below the waterline and core materials in the hull topsides and superstructure. This composite laminate design makes good use of weight where it is needed most, to deliver a solid feel and soft ride offshore. Controlling all onboard electrics is the digital CZone system. A revolutionary solid state Controller Area Network (CAN) bus design, that allows for the ultimate in customization and finger-touch control of all aspects of electrical operation, from entertainment lighting to navigation equipment. There are multiple custom settings for easy operation and the CZone system allows for the ability to ‘drill down’ within each setting in order to control or change specific operations. In fact CZone talks the same data language as the Volvo Penta IPS system, so all your engine parameters are metered through the same monitoring system.
- “This new model recognizes that the way people use their boat is changing,” notes Riviera’s Neil McCabe. “A Flybridge boat is just not used for fishing; they’re extensively used for entertaining and longer-term cruising. Our owners are changing the way they boat and our new designs reflect this transition.” The Flybridge, accessible from the cockpit via a new design ‘stair-ladder’, offers 360 degree vision with minimal interruption, thanks to a new structural hard top canopy. Swivel companion and helm chairs allow finger tip console control while there is seating for four in an L-shape lounge in front of the helm around a weatherproof table. A wet bar with settee opposite on the port side completes the Flybridge comforts.
- Engine and Mechanical
- When it comes to propulsion, the proven Volvo Penta Inboard Performance System(IPS) has allowed Riviera designers to create a fresh accommodation layout on the new 43' Open Flybridge. With all the major engineering positioned well aft, there are enormous gains in space with the beam-wide stateroom with three bunks Only 300 hours on her with Volvo Extended Warranty until March, 2016, Living The Experience cruises at 28 knots with at top speed of 31 knots and a nautical range of 340 nautical miles from her 475 gallon tank.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Some pictures depict Optional Equipment and/or Optional Layout Arrangements
- Come see this lightly used, dialed-in, 2012 that is availble for sale immediately!! Owner is ready to upgrade! Your authorized Riviera dealer for Miami-Dade and Monroe counties and Colombia, South America. Visit our web site for additional information and listings on Yachting Experts International Brokers .