- Sun Odyssey 52.2
- 52 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Great opportunity to own one of Jeanneau's most popular models, this Bruce Farr design known for it's seaworthy hull and strong sail plan is a fast cruiser with voluminous interior and ergonomic deck layout that is built in the traditional Kevlar structure to ISO 9001 standards. The interior is the 4 cabin 4 head/shower modular layout which allows you to convert the forward to one master stateroom with the two heads used as a separate head and shower. Equipped with all electronics, autopilot new 2012, bow thruster replaced in 2008, generator 2008 , Cape Horn water maker installed in 2008, new bottom paint spring this year and much more, she is ready for the next voyage. New to the market more details to come.
- This powerful, performance cruiser is a passage-maker that no other production yacht surpasses. From her superb Farr hull, to her luxurious layout, up to her phenomenal cockpit and gorgeous deck, the Jeanneau 52.2 delivers all the discerning differences that make for a truly great yacht. With a flexibility of interior arrangements, custom options and finishing details, the 52.2 can be constructed to the most particular requirements, all at a value level very favorably comparing to lesser craft
- Four cabin four head/shower that has the modular layout to give the option of converting the forward cabins to a master stateroom. All of the cabins are accessible from the main salon and each of them has it's own separate washroom with shower, toilet and sink. Moving forward is the navigation station to starboard with large chart table and electronics, the spacious salon with bench seat is to port with convertable dinette, directly across to starboard is the U- shaped galley all the way to the forward bulkhead.
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata Raymarine Tridata Repeator Raymarine ST60 Wind Display Raymarine E120 GPS Chartplotter Raymarine 2kw Radar Raymarine ST7001 Autopilot Icom M501 VHF Icom DSC Controller DS-100
- The U- shaped galley, wide and well ventilated , is fully funtional with four burner stove and oven, side loading refrigeration and top loading freezer, along with many access storage cabinets and lockers and solid countertops that have double stainless steel sinks.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more detailed information please contact Dan Van Zanten your Jeanneau Yachts Specialist 760-815-6456 firstname.lastname@example.org