- 57 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Maintained and upgraded by an experienced owner, SOLICITOR, is the epitome of the popular pilothouse motoryacht. She features a full beam master stateroom and salon, a spacious bridge, a Novurania inflatable with 40 HP outboard, and the preferred 800 HP Caterpillar 3408 diesels. Have a look through the listing and make an appointment for a viewing. I’m sure you’ll be impressed.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The 57 Tollycraft has a huge swim deck and steps up thru the transom door to the huge cockpit. The cockpit is comfortable for entertaining and is equipped with a bait station and deck accessed fish boxes. Continuing forward, you step through sliding doors into the full beam salon with barrel chairs and L-shaped settee. Continuing forward and up three steps you find yourself in the Pilothouse which is also home to the galley. There is a huge U-shaped dinette to port and a centerline helm station. On starboard is a staircase to the lower level and three staterooms. The master is aft and full beam. It has tons of storage, a private head, built in flat screen TV and a mirrored vanity. Forward is the guest stateroom with centerline queen and a private entry to the second head. The third stateroom is the traditional bunk room and is located across from the staircase. There is a storage closet between the master and third stateroom that houses the washer and dryer. Back up in the pilothouse, you will find a starboard side sliding door that leads to the stairs to the bridge. The bridge area is huge and comes complete with wet bar, dining area, upholstered sun lounge and all the way aft is the dingy storage area and davit.
- Main Salon
- Electric heat L-shaped settee Wet Bar with ice maker Entertainment center Full height storage locker 3 Matching barrel chairs Coffee table
- Jenn-Air 4 burner ceramic top stove with oven Jenn-Air trash compactor Jenn-Air full size refrigerator/freezer Corian counters w/ double sink Jenn-Air dishwasher B&D coffee maker B&D toaster oven Osterizer blender U-shaped dinette-seating for 6
- Master Stateroom
- Centerline queen berth Electric hydraulic lift for berth to access storage Water heater Built in electric heat Sony flat screen TV, DVD player Ample storage including Cedar lined hanging locker Bureau space for continued live aboard Ships intercom Mirrored/lighted vanity Master head with Corian counter and sink, stall shower, linen storage
- Guest Stateroom
- Centerline Queen berth Ship’s intercom Flat screen TV and direct TV box Reading lamps AC controls Overhead deck hatch Cedar hanging locker Ample storage and drawer space Recessed lighting Full length mirror Guest head with Corian counter and sink, Lewmar opening port, Vacuflush head
- Third Stateroom
- Over/under bunk beds Lewmar opening ports Electric heat Full length mirror Cedar lined hanging locker Stacking washer and dryer
- Cockpit engine controls Fresh water washdown Sea water washdown Underwater lighting Fiberglass swim deck Cockpit boarding steps Transom door Electric/hydraulic engine room hatch-cockpit U-Line ice maker-cockpit Bait well Fish storage bins Sunbrella cockpit cover w/ zip in side pieces Maxwell 3500 elect windlass with power up and down foot pedals Danforth anchor Stainless steel fender racks
- Bimini and full enclosure Pedestal helm and companion seats Radar arch with bridge lighting Wet bar with refrigerator, stainless steel sink Cable TV receptacle Marine Drive Satellite radio L-shaped settee with pedestal dinette table Helm and dinette weather covers Lounge/sunpad 1500 lb. capacity davit 2005 Novarania 360 RIB 40 hp Yamaha 4 stroke outboard Running lights Hydraulic trim tabs Speedo Tachometer Compass Depth sounder Power trim and tilt Battery switch Flybridge helm Northstar 6100 GPS plotter Northstar 951 GPS Robertson autopilot w/ micro commander remote control Furuno 24 and 48 mile radars Icom M126 VHF radio Raymarine depth Danforth Compass Simrad speed and depth Jabsco electric remote spotlight Dual trumpet horns Electric windlass controls Stereo and speakers KVH Trac Vision TV antenna Loud hailer Recessed courtesy lights
- Electronics & Helm / Pilothouse
- Northstar 6000i GPS/Plotter Northstar 957X GPS/Plotter Robertson autopilot AP300X Icom VHF radio 3 windshield wipers and washers Exhaust temperature alarm Wesmar bow thruster controls Trim tab controls Tank tender Flat screen TV Ship’s electrical panel New computerized Air Conditioner screen and control panel
- Dual Glendenning 50/250 Cablemasters Dockside phone and TV connectors Cablemaster retrieval system 20 KW generator (1500 Hrs.) 8 KW generator (1620 hrs.) 2 battery chargers KVH Sat TV Battery parallel switch Wesmar bow thruster
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 2- 800 HP 3408E Caterpillar marine diesel engines with 2000 hrs. ZF transmissions 20 KW generator with 1100 hrs. running time 8 KW generator Oil change system for mains and generators Barnaclean system
- Broker's Comments
- The owner’s plans have changed and this outstanding Tollycraft is available. As you can see from the listing, this classic is ready to go anywhere. It’s roomy and comfortable whether you are family cruising, couples cruising…or even a fishing trip, this Tolly is ready to go.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.