- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1L EFI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
This great family or couple cruiser has all the amenities to be the perfect weekend and vacation getaway. Low engine hours, 2 staterooms, head with separate shower, generator, reverse cycle air/heat all combine to provide the comforts of home.
Make an appointment today to see this high quality, well maintained vessel.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- This sleek 340 express by Cruisers Yachts is in excellent condition. She features two staterooms and real cherry wood cabinetry. This is a comfortable family cruiser perfect for day boating and long weekend trips. The roomy cockpit features a large u-shaped settee with aft cockpit table and wet bar with sink and refrigerator. Forward is a lounge mate seat to port and double wide helm seat to starboard. There is a walk- through windshield for safe and easy access to the foredeck & cushioned sun pad. Below decks is a spacious 2 stateroom layout with large head and separate shower stall. The master cabin features a large double bed, hanging locker with amble stowage. Beautiful cherry wood cabinetry in the master state room, settee area and galley combined with ultra-leather upholstery provide an upscale feel. The fully equipped galley is positioned to port of the companion way in its own alcove. This vessel is in excellent condition and fully equipped with Genset, reverse cycle air conditioning/heat and windlass. Make an appointment today to see this high quality, well maintained vessel.
- Main Salon
- The salon dinette area is carpeted, with cherry cabinets, cherry table, ultra leather upholstery & recessed lighting. The perfect place to relax and entertain after a fun day of cruising. Cherry Cabinets Cherry Table Carpeting w/Covers Reading Lights Flat Screen TV with DVD Player Skylight Ventilating Hatch Master Electrical Panel Storage Lockers Reverse Cycle Marine Air Conditioner Opening port light w/Curtains Dinette w/Ultra Leather Upholstery Dinette Converts to Berth Clarion Stereo System 110V GFCI Outlet
- The full service galley provides everything necessary to satisfy the kids or entertain your friends. The galley is located just to port of the companionway. Cherry Cabinets Lots of Counter Space Stainless Steel Sink w/Cover Refrigerator AC/DC Microwave Two Burner Electric Stove Recessed Lighting 110V GFCI Outlet Abundant Storage Above and Below
- Master Stateroom
- The forward master cabin aboard the 340 includes a spacious double berth with a privacy curtain and ample storage for cruising convenience. Therapeutic Mattress Pillow Shams Skylight Hatch with Ventilating Screen Bed Cover Mirror Real Cherry Wood Cabinetry Air Conditioned Privacy Curtain Flat Screen TV and DVD Ample Lockers Carpeting Reading Lights Storage Below Berth Hanging locker
- Guest Stateroom
- The guest state room is aft of the companionway. It consists of a convertible U-shaped lounge with a small knock down table. It’s a great out of the way place to curl up with a book or send the kids to play with the Lego’s. By night it converts to a full size berth with privacy curtain for the kids or guest. Located Aft Opening Port lights (2) Full Sized Berth Reading Lights U-Shaped Lounge Converts to a Full Size Berth Air Conditioned Mirror Privacy Curtain 110v GFCI Outlet
- The cockpit has ample seating for a crowd of family and friends. It easily accommodates your outside fun and entertaining. Wet bar Refrigerator Removable carpeting Transom Shower Steps to Side deck Full Beam Swim Platform with swim ladder Engine Access Hatch- Powered Courtesy Lighting Table/Sun lounge Drink Holders Self-Draining Cockpit Large U-Shaped Aft Lounge Transom Door Bimini Top / Full Enclosure w/Rollup Windows & Screens Walk through Windshield to sun pad forward Double Wide Helm Seat Companion / Mate Seat/Lounge Power Engine Hatch Windlass w/Anchor Line and Chain Stainless Steel Bow Rail Navigation Lights Remote Spotlight
- Electronics & Helm
- The helm features conveniently located controls and full instrumentation. Garmin GPS with Chart Plotter Uniden VHF radio Plastimo Compass Remote Search Light Double Wide Helm Seat w/Storage Below Companions Lounge Seat Bilge Alarms Raised Helm Area Navigation Lights Instrumentation for Engines Spotlight Control Power Steering Tilt Wheel Trim Tabs Controls Windshield Wiper Windless Controls Battery Parallel Switch Hour Meters Remote Stereo Control
- Two 30 Amp Shore Power Circuits Two 30 Amp Shore Power Cords 120 Volt AC System 12 Volt DC System 3 Batteries Distribution Panel Bonding System Battery Charger Kohler 7.3 kW Gasoline Generator Generator Sound Shield
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin MerCruiser 8.1L EFI w/ Velvet Drive Transmissions with low hours, Starboard: 185 hours; Port 160 hours Bilge Pump w/Auto Float Switch Power Engine Hatch Blowers Automatic Fire Extinguisher System Dripless Shaft Seals Engine Room Lights Fuel Crossover System
- Broker's Comments
- This is a great boat for a couple or family to start the cruising life. Whether it’s just going to the local beach or island or a more distant harbor to explore and spend some time, this boat is that ticket to adventure. Come, take a look and see how well it fits your needs.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- GET EMAIL UPDATES