- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Keep'er is in great condition. She is owned by original owner who has kept all records. She is powered with Volvo Penta gas engines designed for long-lasting, dependable, and economical performance. She just had bottom completely stripped and painted, entire boat waxed(October2012).
- The 33’ Wellcraft Coastal has a great cabin layout, there are tons of amenities to include forward berth with a hanging locker, settee, and ample storage. The fully appointed galley has everything needed for over nighting including Granulon countertops with a molded sink. The head compartment includes a shower, full-length mirror, VacuFlush head with holding tank, and a vanity with sink. It also is a great boat for fishing. It has large fish boxes in the floor, lots of rod holders, tackle prep center, interior rod storage, rod storage under gunwale, removable back seat option, swim platform, large transom door, and bait well.
- Main Cabin
- Lots of headroom Large forward berth Dinette converts for sleeping (5) Opening port holes Overhead opening hatch Carpet Lighting Storage Kenwood stereo (4) speakers Separate rod storage closet
- Opening port hole Upper & Lower Storage Counter Top with Integrated Sink Kenyon Two-Burner Electric Cook Top Origo Built-in Microwave Oven SpaceSaver Coffee Maker Norcold Under-Counter Refrigerator / Freezer Lighting
- Under Gunwale rod storage Enclosed Helm with Hard Top and Side Curtains Twin Helm Seats Under-Seat Storage Prep Station with Sink, Cutting Board, and Tackle Drawers Large Live Well (2) Insulated Fish Boxes Cockpit Bolsters Dual Washdown Transom Door Swim Platform Raw water washdown Freshwater shower Removable transom back seat option
- Overhead electronics box Danforth Compass Standard VHF Raymarine GPS / Chart Plotter Raymarine RC70C+ Radar Raymarine ST6001+ Auto Pilot Raymarine C760+ Chart Plotter
- Deck & Hull
- Cleats Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit with Roller Anchor and Windlass 30' Chain with 500' Rode Wide Side Decks Bottom completely stripped and painted Oct. 2012
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 375-hp Volvo 8.1L Engines Manifolds and Risers Replaced Kohler 6-kW Generator 30-amp Shore Power Cruisair A/C Macerator and Pump-out Battery on/off switches Bilge pumps Halon system Hot water heater
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- FOR MORE QUALITY LISTINGS - Please Click Here