- 34 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- T-280hp Duo Prop 5.7L
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Always Inside Stored!
Cruise 30mph @ 3800rpm
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- What a great layout! Entertaining on this deck is a true pleasure. Power options abound, in either gasoline or diesel configurations. For saltwater sensation or a truly impressive freshwater traveler, the Fiesta Vee 342 packs a pleasure punch.
- Mechanical Features:
- Battery Charger Fire Supression System Trim Tabs Holding Tank Fresh Water Tank Water HeaterKohler M5E 5kw (27 hrs)
- Cabin Features:
- Two (2) Burner Stove Microwave Refrigerator Electric Head Air conditioning CO2 detector Cable & Phone Inlets Pressure & Dockside Water Aft Stateroom Separate Shower Stall Modified V-Berth Forward Cabin Carpet Central Vac
- Lowrance 3200 Chart Plotter Ferrea Data Repeater Standard VHF Radio Sony AM/FM/CD with Subwoofer, Six (6) Cockpit Speakers, Two (2) Stereo Remotes
- Navy Bimini Top Camper Top with Side Curtains Helm Cover Two (2) sets of canvas
- Hull & Deck Features:
- Deck Carpet Radar Arch Swim Platform with Ladder Cockpit Ice Maker/Refrigerator/Wet Bar Transom Bench Seating L-Lounge Seating Shore Water Connection Windlass Remote Searchlight Shore Power Connection