- 44 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
GREAT BUYING OPPORTUNITY !!!
Beautiful FRESH WATER Beauty Kept On The St. Johns River
Only 185 original hours on this LIKE NEW 2 Stateroom Yacht.
She is loaded with all of the options.
Professionally captain maintained and serviced.
Fresh Bottom Paint June 2012.
Brand NEW Full Enclosure (Bridge and Aft Deck) 2012.
Full Engine Service June 2012.
New Auto Pilot - 2007.
This vessel is in turnkey condition.
Ready to cruise.
Must be seen to be appreciated.
Owner wants her sold NOW !!!
- Accommodations Overview
- Carver’s signature raised walk-deck design provides for a very spacious interior. This stylish vessel layout comprises of two Staterooms. The Master Stateroom is aft with full en-suite Master Head with separate shower and stateroom door leading out to Cockpit. The VIP Guest Stateroom is forward and has separate private en-suite Head with separate shower. Large open Salon with separate Dinette and Galley provide an excellent area for entertaining guests. Neutral interior carpeting. Neutral UltraLeather upholstery. Cherry wood interior throughout. Corian countertops and surfaces. Large frameless tinted safety glass windows with drapes. Rocker light switches. Central vacuum system.
- Port side J-shaped UltraLeather sofa with double recliners and cherry wood armrests/end tables. Starboard side UltraLeather settee sofa with full-length storage area below. Starboard side cherry wood end cabinet. Accent pillows. Cherry wood cabinetry houses electrical panels. Flat screen wall-mounted TV. Halogen recessed, overhead lights.
- Separate Dinette is to starboard across from Galley. Booth-style seating with UltraLeather upholstery and storage under. Cherry wood top dining table.
- L-Shaped Galley to port. Nova Kool under-counter side-by-side refrigerator and freezer. Princess electric (3) burner Ceran stove top. Built in microwave/convection oven. Black & Decker Spacemaker coffee maker. Corian granite-look counter tops. Dual stainless steel sinks. Single-lever faucet. High gloss cherry wood upper and lower cabinetry and drawers. Wood plank flooring.
- Master Stateroom
- The Master Stateroom is full-beam aft with en-suite Head with separate shower. Queen island berth with innerspring mattress. Decorative bed cover with matching shams and accent pillows. Bedside cherry wood end tables with storage and wood inlay tops. Cedar lined hanging locker. Abundant storage drawers and cabinets. (2) Portlights at head of berth with drapes. 15” Built-in LCD flat screen TV and DVD player. Tinted glass door to Cockpit with aluminum frame, locking latch, inside deadbolt with flush mounted handle and drapery. Privacy door. En-Suite Master Head VacuFlush head system. Vanity with Corian countertop, stainless steel sink and drawer and storage below. (2) Upper mirrored storage cabinets. Fan. Wall-mounted soap dish. Halogen recessed, overhead lights. (2) Opening portlights with privacy glass. Non skid sole. Separate stall shower with integral seat, detachable shower wand, halogen overhead light, portlight, towel bar, non-skid sole and clear acrylic door with aluminum frame. Privacy door.
- VIP Guest Stateroom
- VIP Guest Stateroom is forward with en-suite private Head with separate shower. Centerline island queen berth with storage under. Decorative bed cover with matching shams and accent pillows. Mirrored headboard. Bedside end tables with storage. Cedar-lined hanging closet automatic light and integral doorstop. (4) Upper storage cabinets . 15" LCD TV and DVD player. Halogen recessed, overhead lights. Port lights with drapes. Translucent overhead hatch with lock and screen. Privacy pocket door. VIP Guest En-Suite Head VacuFlush head system. Vanity with Corian countertop, stainless steel sink and storage below. (4) Upper mirrored medicine cabinets. Towel ring. Halogen recessed, overhead lights. Opening portlight. Fan. Non skid sole. Separate stall shower with seat, removable shower wand, towel bar, upper mirrored cabinets, halogen recessed, overhead light, stainless steel grab rail, non-skid sole, clear acrylic door with aluminum frame. Privacy door.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- All Electronics are interfaced. Raymarine C-80 Color GPS/Chart Plotter/Color Radar/ Color Digital Depth and Bottom Machine. Raymarine 8002+ Auto Pilot - 2007. Raymarine 215 VHF Radio with 8’ Antenna. Raystar 125 GPS Antenna. Engine Synchronizer Control. Bow Thruster Control. ITT Single Remote Spotlight Control. Rudder Angle Indicator. Clarion AM/FM/CD Satellite Radio.
- Kohler 10.0 kW generator with sound shield – 191 hours. (5) Deep cycle marine batteries. (2) Electronic battery chargers. AC/DC Converters. AC/DC Distribution panels with magnetic circuit breakers, integral generator and bilge blower controls, AC + DC voltmeters and AC + DC ampmeters. Internal shore power line isolation transformers. External connectors - CATV, telephone . All 110 volt GFCI protected outlets. 70' Shore power cords. Wiring system is tinned copper strand wire, harnessed, color-coded, labeled and meets/exceeds ABYC standards.
- Deck Levels
- Flybridge Full enclosure with Eisenglass enclosure with smileys – NEW 2012. Full Helm Station. Adjustable Captain’s Helm seat. Helm companion seat. L -Shaped lounge seating with storage. Wet bar with stainless steel sink, Raritan ice maker, prep surface and bottle storage beneath. Removable snap in carpeting. Self-draining walk surface. Storage locker. 110 volt GFCI outlet. (2) Recessed courtesy lights with exterior switch. Aft Deck Great relaxing (approx. 73 square feet) area, integral to hull and deck, self draining. Hard top. Full aft enclosure with Eisenglass with smileys– NEW 2012. Molded steps to Flybridge with stainless steel hand rail. Electronics arch. (2) Clear acrylic wing doors, secure open and closed. Stainless steel grab rail across storage lockers. Stainless steel 1.0" OD hand rail around entire aft deck. Aft lounge seating. (2) Stereo speakers, pre-wired. (2) Storage lockers, upper and lower, with double doors and interior stainless steel restraining rail. Transom door and molded steps to Cockpit. Cockpit 60 Square feet (approx) integral to hull and deck, self draining. Boarding access from port or starboard, with stainless steel hand rails. Direct access door to Master Stateroom. (2) 10" Stainless steel cleats, bolted through aluminum backing plates, inboard-mounted with stainless steel hawse pipes. Cablemaster for shore power cord. Water-tight aft bilge access hatch. (4) Courtesy, recessed lights with exterior mounted switch. Large lazarette. In-deck storage. Transom built-in storage. Transom door. Hot and cold shower. Great platform for swimming, diving and fishing. Large transom dock box on platform. Telescoping boarding ladder with grab rail, conceals in boarding platform.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- In-deck, self draining locker for fender storage and anchor chain. Windlass package with 35 lb. anchor and 200' of 5/16 chain. Over-the-stern anchor roller. Fresh water wash down. Molded non-skid surfaces on all walk decks, diamond pattern. Navigation lights (COLREGS). ITT Single remote spot light. Fresh bottom paint – June 2012.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Twin 370hp Volvo D6-370 Common Rail Diesel Engines with 185 hours. Fresh water cooled engines. Electronic throttles and controls. Bow thruster. (3) Marine Air air conditioning systems with reverse cycle – 35,000 BTU total. Oil change system. Dripless shaft seals. Engine room bulkheads laminated to hull sides and stringers with diamond plate aluminum catwalk, acoustical and thermal insulation, vinyl vapor barrier and (4) halogen overhead lights. (2) Vacu-Flush head systems with macerator, holding tank and overboard discharge. Automatic fire extinguishing system. Full engine service – June 2012.
- Personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Barry Lipoff - Central Listing Agent - 941-587-4229