- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Hunter 356 is without question the most outstanding mid size cruiser in decades. Hunter design team and engineers in conjunction with Glen Henderson worked togather to come up with an innovated design that exceeds any mid size boat. The wide beam is carried well aft to provide an incredible open and spacious interior. The entertainment size salon is flanked by two private staterooms that rivials that of larger boats with a full size galley. "Escape Route" shows pride of ownership and equipped with all electronics and ready for her next owner.
- The Hunter 356 features a tall, fractional rig, which is a direct descendent of the B&R rig that powered Hunter's Child to a second place finish in the recent BOC. Hunter has engineered the mast to carry less weight aloft with smaller sections. This is accomplished by utilizing swept-back spreaders and reverse diagonals as well as mast support struts. This combination provides superior strength without a backstay and increases the stability at the same time. By using a large roach main as the power sail, Hunter has eased the effort in sail handling and allowed for real versatility for all wind and sea conditions. The benefit is better performance with less effort. The deck layout of the Hunter 356 reflects the innovation that accompanies the rig. An integrated arch protects the cockpit from snapping main sheets and blistering sun with the optional Bimini. This arch keeps the cockpit clear and open. A custom console stands ready with the standard VHF and instruments. Single-lever control and a fold-down table along with engine instrumentation complete the command station. The swim platform and walkthrough transom complete with shower and folding ladder are perfect for water sports or for boarding the tender. Storage is everywhere and the non-skid is absolutely first-rate. Comfort is truly important aboard whether for a week or a year, so Hunter has created an interior that not only looks good, but works as well. Two private, large staterooms along with an enormous head with shower and a salon that can seat eight plus a gourmet galley will keep all the crew happy.
- Raymarine ST6001 Autopilot Raymarine ST60 Wind Display Raymarine ST60 Knot, Depth Raymarine RL70C GPS Raymarine RL70 Repeator Nav Station Raymarine 2KW Radar Raymarine VHF
- Sail Area
- IJPE : 632.00 sq ft I : 44.83 ft J : 13.17 ft P : 44.92 ft E : 15.00 ft Working Sail Area : 632.00 sq ft
- Keel Details
- Keel #1 Lead Keel Type: Deep_Draft Ballast: 5064 lb Displacement: 13900 sq ft Max Draft: 6'5" ft
- Electric Anchor Windlass Two 4D Batteries House Two Engine Start Batteries Heart Interface Battery Monitor AC/DC Switch Panel Battery Charger Dockside Power W/Shorepower Cord Dual 12V Battery Switch Electric Automatic Bilge Pump Multible AC Outlets in Cabin Tank Monitors
- Built In Trash Receptacle 50 Gal Freshwater Capacity Hot/Cold Pressured Water Refrigerator Icebox Microwave Stainless Steel Sink Two Burner Stove/Oven
- Anodized Fractional Rig W/Support Struts Solid Boom Vang 110% Furling Genoa In Mast Mainsail Furling Inboard Jib Tracks W/Cars Internal Halyards Led to Cockpit Mainsheet On Arch Two Sets Triple Line Stoppers and Organizers Lewmar 2 Single Speed Self Tailing Winches Lewmar 2 Two Speed Self Tailing Winches Windex Wind Vane
- Lewmar Electric Anchor Windlass 250' Rode 50' Chain Delta Anchor Stainless Bow Pulpit Stainless Anchor Roller 5 Cockpit/Transom Storage Lockers 4 Deck Cleats 2 Spring Cleats 3 Fixed Hull Ports 4 Opening Ports W/Screens 3 Opening Hatches W/Screens Intergraded Swim Platform Stainless Telescoping Swim Ladder Walk Through Transom Stainless Stern Rail With Seats Ocean Marine Systems Davit Stainless Steel Deck Handrails Through Bolted Hull/Deck Joint Two Tone Non-Skid Deck
- Halyard Storage Wells Hinging Helsman Seat Hot/Cold Cockpit Shower Manual Bilge Pump Wheel Console Folding Cockpit Table S/S Guard Drink Holders Lighted Compass Single Lever Engine Control Wrap-Around Coamings
- Dinghy and outboard motor not included . The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more detailed information please contact Dan Van Zanten 760-815-6456 firstname.lastname@example.org