- 37 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
NICE ISLAND PACKET 370
JUST REDUCED - DON'T MISS THIS ONE!!
LOW HOURS AND LIGHTLY USED!
"Quest" is a nice example of Island Packet's 370 model - a very successful mid-size cruiser. NEW BOTTOM PAINT MARCH 2014! Among her many other attributes are Marine Air Conditioning, Generator (only 60 hrs.), Low Engine Hours (only 973), Solar Panels, Single Side Band, In-Mast Furling Main and 130% Genoa. If you're ready for a sailing adventure, let "Quest" take you away.
- The Island Packet 370 is the only yacht in her class to offer island berths in both the forward and aft staterooms . The forward stateroom is the master with plenty of elbow room and headroom plus generous storage in cedar lined lockers, drawers, bureaus, shelves, and a large blanket bin. Next aft to port is the head area with private access from the forward stateroom as well as the main salon. The head area boasts a separate stall shower with a folding acrylic door, deluxe vanity and abundant storage compartments. The warm and inviting main salon features Island Packet's signature bulkhead-mounted fold-up table. Full length settees to both port and starboard are easily converted to sea berths. The port settee pulls out to form a double berth. There is an incredible amount of storage underneath and behind both settees. The galley is to starboard of the companionway and is an open "U-shaped" design with a three-burner LPG stove with oven & broiler, refrigerator and freezer compartments, twin deep stainless steel sinks with filtered water, plenty of counter space, built-in dish racks, cutlery drawers, slide-out trash bin, microwave oven, and abundant cabinet and locker storage. The entrance to the aft stateroom is to port of the companionway and is noted for its versatile multi-use nav desk area which can be used as a navigation station, vanity or work bench. The nav table lifts to reveal a storage tray and vanity mirror. The swivel mounted nav desk seat is electric and swings in and out with the touch of a button. The aft stateroom is large and accommodating with its island-type berth and plenty of storage room. There is a removable panel in the bulkhead which allows this area to be either private or open to the main salon.
- Galley features a large U Shaped design with teak sea rails on all counter edges. Adler Barbour 12-Volt Dual Unit Refrigerator/Freezer Gimballed 3-Burner Force 10 LPG Stove and Oven with lift off cover 10lb. propane tank in gasketed self draining storage 2-tank compartment with safety shutoff and gauge Pot and pan storage under the stove Microwave Oven Double S/S sinks with hot & cold pressure water and Manual Freshwater Pump and Retractable Spray Unit 6 Gallon Water Heater
- RL70C Radar/Chartplotter display at helm Raymarine 2kw Radar on Kato mast mount Raymarine ST60 Tri-Data at helm Raymarine ST60 Wind Instrument at helm Raymarine ST6001Autopilot with control head at helm Standard Horizon Intrepid VHF with RAM mic at helm ICOM IC-M802 SSB w/Dyna Plate and AT-140 Tuner Alpine CDA-9811 Stereo w/(2) Bose speakers inside and (2) Polyplaner speakers in cockpit Glo-Mex TV Antenna at masthead 19” Flat Panel TV in main salon Computer jack at nav station\ Weems & Plath Barometer
- Cruisair 16,000 Btu reverse cycle Air Conditioning/Heat Yanmar 56hp 4JH4-SBE - 973 hours Mastervolt 3500 3.5kw generator – 60 hours Xantrex ProSine 1800-watt inverter (2) 40-watt Solar Panels w/monitor at nav station Adler-Barbour 12-volt dual unit Refrigerator/Freezer Lofrans Kobra horizontal Anchor Windlass 12-volt outlets at helm and nav station Macerator pump Acu-Gage tank monitoring system Forespar Lightning Dissipater at masthead CO2 Alarm
- New Bottom Paint March 2014 Lofrans Kobra horizontal Anchor Windlass 35 lb. CQR on 150’ 5/16” HT chain & 50’ 5/8” nylon rode 35 lb. Delta on 50’ 5/16” HT chain & 250’ 5/8” nylon rode Stainless Steel Dorades w/Grabrails Free-Standing Bimini/Dodger w/connector panel Side and Aft Handrails on dodger Hatch Covers Aft Sun Shade Cockpit Cushions Lifesling Rod Holder (2) Island Packet Step Plates Windex at masthead Last Bottom Paint - 2010
- Sails & Rigging
- 130% Genoa on Harken roller furling Staysail on Harken roller furling In-Mast furling Mainsail
- Optional Equipment
- 2004 Caribe L-8 RIB Dinghy 2009 Honda 4-stroke 5HP outboard To be negotiated at closing.
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 commission split. Brokers outside Florida contact us for complete details. LISTED BY A CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER. Click for more info