- 28 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
VERY NICE, LOW-HOUR, ONE-OWNER 28 ALBIN FLUSH DECK
Only 99 Original running hours on 315 hp Yanmar Diesel Engine.
Custom Green Hull, optional Air Conditioning and
nice Electronics Package including:
Garmin 2010 Color GPS/Chart Plotter and Auto Pilot.
Fresh Bottom Paint - 2012.
Interior looks like new and is in excellent condition.
This is a must see for the 28 Albin buyer.
Priced aggressively and owner wants her sold NOW !!!
- Accommodations Overview
- Extremely versatile vessel provides a layout with two sleeping areas. Port-side Quarter Berth, along with the forward Dinette conversion will comfortably sleep (4). Private stand-up Head has convenience shower. Galley provides all necessities. Cherry wood trim throughout. Optional air conditioning with reverse cycle. (8) Opening ports and single hatch. 115v Outlets. Carpeted sole.
- Dinette Area
- Large U-shaped forward Dinette with backrests and seat cushions. Hi-lo adjustable table with cherry wood trim. Dinette converts to sleeping berth. Hanging locker. Storage areas. Panasonic TV with FM and VHS.
- Galley is to port. Isotherm dual voltage refrigerator. Glowmate single burner butane stove. Origo microwave oven. Single stainless steel sink. Upper storage compartments and lower cabinet. Drop-leaf chart table.
- Quarter Berth
- Quarter berth is located to port mid-ship.
- Head with privacy door to starboard. Vacu-Flush marine head. Vanity with single stainless steel sink and storage below. Faucet with convenience shower. Upper mirrored cabinet. Storage compartment. Shower pressure water. Hot water via engine and 115v heater.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Garmin 2010 Color GPS /Chart Plotter. Raymarine ST600 Auto Pilot. Raymarine Bottom Machine. ICOM M502 DSC VHF Radio. Ritchie compass.
- Battery charger. DC and AC power panels. Galvanic isolator. (1) 30 amp Shore power connection.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Custom Green Hull. Hard top with drop canvas. Vented center windshield. Sliding windows to port and starboard. (3) Windshield wipers. Helm Station. Captain’s adjustable swivel helm seat. Raised companion seat with tackle drawers below. Large unobstructed Cockpit. Cockpit bolsters. Transom door. Swim ladder. Anchor windlass. Delta type anchor. Salt water and freshwater wash down. Hydraulic hatch. Bottom paint – 2012.
- Fishing Equipment
- Fish boxes. Live well. Bait prep station. (6) Rocket launchers. (4) Rod holders. Many tackle box drawers.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Single 315 hp Yanmar 6LPA-STP Diesel engine with 99 hours. Vetus bow thruster. Hydraulic steering. Direct drive. Anchor air conditioning system with reverse cycle and digital read-out. Vacu-Flush marine head system. (3) Electric bilge pumps. (1) Manual bilge pump. 4-Blade Nibral prop. Bennett hydraulic trim tabs.
- Personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Barry Lipoff - Central Listing Agent - 941-587-4229