- 35 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Owner wants the boat sold, bring me an offer. This is a fine example of the Carver 356, with it's 13'3" beam, she very roomy and sports a wide open interior. The main salon has a very comfortable seating area and is open to the galley and dinette booth that makes into additional sleeping area. The very private aft stateroom is spacious and has lots of storage, it also has a private head with a stall shower with a seat. The other stateroom is forward and there is a second head and shower. Whether heading out with clients to a local waterfront resturant or anchoring up in a secluded cove for the weekend the Carver 356 can handle it all. She has a nice electronics package, a large swim platform that screems watersports and easy boarding. The aft deck is large and a great place to catch the sunset. With Carver you have a name that has been proven and a history of fine workmanship and dependability. The 356 is a boat for all occassions come and check out this fine vessel.
Be sure to check out the full specs for a list of items replaced on the rebuilt engines!!!
We are always looking for new inventory, If you have a boat to sell and want to expose it to the most people possible, please give me a call at the number below.
- As you step on to the swim platform, right away you notice all the room the platform provides for water sports and the hot and cold fresh water wash down. Taking 3 steps up to the large aft deck ready to entertain or just lounge and enjoy the breezes and great views. From there you can go down the steps to the main salon or up 2 steps to the Fly bridge and the helm, where you will find lots of seating, bimini and again great views. Going down the steps to the main salon you will find a very inviting interior. A roomy seating area is open to the galley and the dinette so everyone can be in on the conversation. Moving forward down the steps to the galley and past the dinette you come to the first head and shower on the starboard side. Still moving past the head, there is the forward cabin with hanging locker and lots of storage. Back in the main salon, move aft and down the steps to the spacious aft cabin with a queen bed, hanging lockers and more storage. There is also another head with a separate shower stall and seating area.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Carver 356 Motor Yacht feels like a much larger boat. With its wide 13-foot 3-inch beam, the 356 can easily accommodate a party of eight - and keep them entertained. Below deck, the 356 can sleep eight adults with a master stateroom aft, a convertible dinette, an optional Flexsteel sofa and a complete forward stateroom. The 356 also offers a well equipped galley. There are two head compartments, each with a shower. Topside, the 356's bridge has seating for six, full instrumentation, and plenty of storage. Step down and the entertainment-ready aft deck provides an ideal place for entertaining or relaxing. Add a Euro-style transom with its integral swim platform and staircase, and the 356 becomes as easy to board as a runabout with all of the luxuries of a yacht.
- Brokers Comments
- The Carver 356 is a great boat for entertaining or cruising with the entire family. This is a great opportunity to get into a very large feeling yacht. Lots of room inside and out. The owner has had the engines rebuilt and lots of other upgrades over the last few years. If you have ever seen yourself moving up to a Carver Yacht don't miss taking a look at this one. She will not disappoint.
- Navagation and Instrumentation
- • Raymarine Color Chart Plotter • Auto Pilot • Depth Sounder • GPS • VHF Radio • Full Engine Instrumentation
- • Work completed end of 2011 • Rebuilt Port & Starboard Engines • Bored .030 • New Pistons • Polished Cranks • New Freeze Plugs • New Cam Bearings • New Clevlite Rod & Main Bearings • New Timing Chains & Gears • Felpro Gaskets • Resized Rods • Hastings Rings • Valve Job on the Heads • Decked Blocks • Replaced Heads on Both Engines • 3 New Exhaust Manifolds • 2 New Risers • 4 Three inch Exhaust Spacers • Rebuilt Raw Water Pumps • New Circulation Pumps • 1 New Thermostat Housing • 2 New Thermostats • Had 2 Fresh Water Flushers Installed • Red Line Racing Oils & HP Filters • Replaced Trim Tab Switch • Replaced all 3 Batteries • Raised Exhaust with 3 Inch Spacers to Correct Manufacturers Water Intrusion Issue • Replaced & Lengthened Outside Exhaust Hose to Reach Higher Spaced Exhaust Riser • Cleaned & Painted all Sheet Metal, Blocks, Heads, Intakes & Accessories • Checked Transmission Alignment to Shafts
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call or email the central listing broker at 727-224-8977 or Dean@EdwardsYachtSales.com . Capt. Dean Rudder Professional Yacht Broker Edwards Yacht Sales Licensed and Bonded 727-224-8977 e-mail D ean@EdwardsYachtSales.com www.EdwardsYachtSales.com www.SailboatsinFlorida.com www.CatamaransinFlorida.com www.FloridaTrawlers.com Out of state buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with no Florida sales tax. ask me for details.