- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 496-MAG HO 425-hp w/Bravo I Sterndrives
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(2ND OWNER OF 3-YEARS) LOADED WITH ALL OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER OPTIONS IS THIS 2004 ELIMINATOR 28 DAYTONA -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 496-Mag HO 425-hp Gas Engine's with Bravo I Sterndrives paired w/Imco Extension Boxes and 240 hours (Note; External Hydraulic Steering, Drive Showers, High-Performance Lowers). Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Tandem Axle Trailer, Cabin w/Facing Settee's & Forward Berth, Gaffrig Gauges, Garmin 182C (Color) GPS w/Chartplotter, Alpine Sound System w/CD-Player, Power Engine Hatch Lift, Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Full Storage/Transport Cover), Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Located off-site and shown by appointment only.
10/23/2014, price lowered by $10,000!
- Forward Berth (Sleeping Accommodation's for Two) Facing Settee's (Port/Starboard) Access Hatch (Starboard Aft) to Helm Wiring
- Garmin 182C (Color) GPS w/Chartplotter Alpine AM/FM Sound System w/CD-Player
- (2) Batteries Battery Switch (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In
- Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Cockpit In-Floor Storage Locker Power Engine Hatch Lift
- Additional Information
- Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover w/Full Storage Cover) Halon Fire System (2) Spare Propellers External Hydraulic Steering Stainless Steel Sterndrive Tie-Bar Drive Showers IMCO Extension Boxes High-Performance Lowers 2003 Tandem Axle Trailer w/Disc Brakes 2ND OWNER OF 3-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Email listing agent David Hare directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.