- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
***THIRD PRICE REDUCTION***
***THIS BOAT MUST BE SOLD***
When a potential buyer approaches the 32’ Albin Command Bridge 32+2 named T-BONE there is an automatic feeling of pleasant boating – yachting. She looks and is a true yacht. The lovely dark blue topsides contrast perfectly with the white flying bridge enclosure surrounded by “looking new” canvas and very clear isinglass coverage over the bridge and the aluminum reinforced cockpit canvas. The cockpit canvas cover is properly arranged from aft so there is sun protection but enough shortening forward of the transom to permit fish rods to be as high as required. Please come aboard for a three dimensional inspection of this superb vessel.
As you might suspect from her current name a few years ago there was a bow collision strong enough to need the Albin factory to insist upon doing the repairs themselves. KIP Turner, AMS surveyed the boat for the current seller in 2007 and reported that that the hull was “ fair with no hard spots”.
We would now invite you to look through more of the current details of the vessel.
- Forward owner’s cabin with queen island berth, ample drawer storage, twin hanging lockers, along with an ensuite bath with stall shower. A convertible dinette sleeps two guests. There is a dressing table in the master stateroom with a separate chair. There is an overhead opening hatch in the main salon with a folding table and reading lights. There is 36” LCD HD TV by Samsung. The AM and FM stereo and speakers serve the entire living space and flybridge.
- There is a full galley to port in the main salon containing a Norcold Refrig/freezer – 2; Two burner Force 10 electric stove w/oven, cockpit freezer, Microwave oven , Coffee maker, Hot and cold pressure water system, Stainless steel galley sink with faucet, Corian counter top.
- Raymarine ST5000 Auto Pilot, Garmin GPSMAP 5212 interfaced with Garmin radar and Garmin GSD22 network sounder, Icom VHF Radio, Side Power Bow Thruster touch panel, Compass.
- Electrical System
- 3 AGM batteries (4D, 8D, Group 27), 5.4kw Northern Lights generator 1076 hours, 2 30 Amp shore power cords, Battery Charger, Battery Parallel Switch, Separate A/C and D/C Panels.
- Muir Atlantic elec. Windlass, SS Bow pulpit and rails, Low profile flybridge, Aluminum arch, Bimini Top with Enclosure, Captain Bridge seating on Flybridge, Anchor Roller, Large aft cockpit, Cockpit bolsters, Additional Captain Chair on Port Side of Flybridge, Wide Side Decks, Fresh and Salt water wash down, Swim Platform, Cockpit Shower, Transom Shower, Transom Door, Four Rod Holders.
- Mechanical Equipment & Engine Details
- A/C with reverse cycle heat. Raw water sea strainer, Bilge blower, Bennet trim tabs, Hydraulic wheel steering, Fresh water cooling in main engine and genset, Overboard/ holding/recirculating head with a custom home sized bowl, Morse manual/ engine controls, Fire extinguisher system, Three automatic bilge pumps, Engine temperature alarm, Engine emergency shutdown.
- Additional Comments
- New Bridge Cushions , 12/04, New Bimini Top – 3/12, New Cockpit awning – 3/12, Fenders and dock lines, Coast Guard Safety Package, Some tools, zincs and spares, Maintenance records & literature, New Bottom applied 10/09, New V Berth cushions 9/08, New Carpets in cabin 5/08, New Bimini and Cockpit canvas and strato glass - $3194 3/12, New Cold Plate condenser unit - $1678 5/12, New AGM batteries -$1246 5/12, New 50AMP AGM battery charger $759 5/12, New Air Conditioner $2460 6/ 12, New Throttle and shift cables $126 7/12, Generator back end being replaced along with a thorough main engine check out – price still pending as seller’s expense for a rebuilt turbo along with a main engine custom elbow installed to route raw water away from the turbo charger.
- Large tackle box of tools beneath the bar, All Liquors, All padlocks.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.