THIS VESSEL DID NOT RECEIVE ANY DAMAGE FROM HURRICANE SANDY
32’ Custom Carolina Heritage 2004 powered by twin Yamaha 300hp HPDI’s. Cruise at 32kts and tops out around 42kts. Full tower with steering and controls. Simrad Electronics. 360 degree fishability on this well thought out Carolina Walkaround. Cabin has a V-berth and an enclosed head with shower. Microwave oven and countertop, Teak flooring and ships electrical panel. This rig will make one awesome live bait platform.
- MAIN CABIN
- Teak & Holly Sole Electric Panel to port Microwave Countertop CO2 Detector V Berths Enclosed Head w/ Shower & Sink
- SW Washdown Fresh Water Washdown Teak Covering Boards Coaming Bolsters Transom Livewell 6 Rod Holders In Gunnel 4 Rod Rocket Launchers Lazarette Access Recessed Cleats Varnish Teak Toe Rail W/ Pulpit Full Tower W/ Steering & Controls And Vhf Tower Release Outriggers Tower Bench Seat W/ Backrest Fwd. Seating For 3-4 People Tackle Lockers Bait Prep Station Tower Rocket Launcher Anchor & Rode Anchor Locker Fiberglass Hardtop – Underside Matches Hull Fiberglass Tower Sunshade
- ELECTRONICS & HELM
- Simrad CA44 Simrad CE44 Simrad AP16 Auto Simrad IS15 Depth Yamaha Fuel Management Maxwell Windlass Compass Glendenning Controls Teak helm pod w/ single lever controls VHF Pioneer Stereo CD Helm Chair Bench Seat w/ Storage 3 Side enclosure Trim Tabs
- 30 Amp Shore power 4 batteries 7.4 kw Kohler Generator Lectra San Head System AC/ Heat Bilge Blowers Fresh Water System Hot Water Heater (4 Gallons) Running Lights Cabin Lights & Outlets Spreader Lights Engine Controls 3 Bilge Pumps Microwave Battery Charger – Sentry 20 amp Ac System Cruise Air 12,000btu Fire Suppression System Engine Kill Switch
- ENGINE DETAIL & MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Twin 300hp Yamaha HPDI Z300 w/ 400 hours Stainless Steel Props Hydraulic Steering
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.