- 54 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Diesel 12-92
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Complete Bottom Job, Entire Boat Waxed and Detailed Including Engine Room - all Completed December 2012!!!
By far the nicest 54' Hatteras on the market - Don't miss this opportunity!!!
This 1998 54' Hatteras is in nice condition. She is loaded with options. Owner put teak and holly floor in salon looks great. New cockpit lighting, new interior carpet, engines and generators just serviced, and lots of extra parts!
- Sofa w/storage Chair Cushions Custom Kenwood Sovereign surround-sound in salon Furuno Weather Fax Fax#207 Sony DVD player VCR Custom built-in 42" NEC Plasma TV Custom dinette table w/wood inlay that doubles for gun storage Satellite TV receiver Table
- GALLEY / LAUNDRY
- Corian counters Clothes washer Clothes dryer U-line wine cooler Whirlpool refrigerator w/freezer Pressure, dockside fresh water system Black & Decker Spacemaker coffee pot Garbage disposal Microwave oven Whirlpool 4 burner electric stove Water heater Standard HRO 600 GPD watermaker
- MASTER STATEROOM AND GUEST STATEROOMS
- Master Stateroom Queen berth Head Shower Mitsubishi TV Clarion AM/FM CD player Guest Staterooms Both staterooms feature bunks
- DECK & HULL EQUIPMENT
- Fortress anchor Coast Guard safety package Flybridge curtains Helm seats (8) personal flotation devices Single electric controlled search light Bow electric windlass w/300' chain and 300' rope Bow pulpit Hull color is white Bridge curtains - Strataglass Freshwater and saltwater wash down system Armstrong swim ladder Spreader lights Navigation lights Transom door Insulated drink box on Flybridge
- FISHING EQUIPMENT
- Bait freezer Fish box (12) rod holders Custom aluminum bow rail Aluminum bridge ladder and rails Cockpit combing pads Lingren Pitman reel outlets w/2speed box Custom rod and reel storage on bridge Macerator in fishbox Fishbox is refrigerated Cockpit sink Triple spreader outriggers Pipewelders tuna (full) tower w/ molded hardtop Fiberglass tower shade top Tower control box Tower bench seat w/ backrest Overhead electronics box Lights in hardtop overhead Murray Brothers full tuna chair w/rocket launcher
- 10-man life raft recent certified Alden 406 EPIRB Richie compass 5" ICOM radio VHF x 2 Sea Sideband #235 Sony MZWX4 Xpoid satellite radio/cd/AM & FM Robertson autopilot #AP20 B & G network quad depth/speed/temp ACR remote search light NorthStar 951 x GPS Furuno GPS Furuno FCV 292 color sounder Furuno 72 mile radius HRO systems monitor (H20 maker) Wavetalk SATCOM Brookes & Gatehouse speed and distance log ICOM VHF radios Motorola cellular phone
- TUNA TOWER
- Standard horizon VHF Richie Compass 3" Robertson auto pilot repeater Kill switch for main engines Remote search light switch B & G network quad repeater Console cover
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- (6) batteries w/parallel switch Dockside electrical cables 12V DC electrical system 12.5 kW Onan night generator Automatic, manual battery charger 220V AC electrical system 20kW Onan generator Glendinning cable master Tin-coated copper wiring thermal Air Pax circuit breakers Shore power transformers system
- ENGINE & MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning (2) bilge blowers Emergency engine stops Fresh water cooling system Acoustical, thermal insulation Engine temperature alarm (5) automatic bilge pumps Automatic, manual fire control system Engine fuel shut-off valves Groco oil change pump Bridge power wheel steering Manual gauges Eskimo #I-600 chipped ice maker HRO systems water maker #10-600 Tower manual wheel steering Trim tabs Engine synchronizers 12.5 Kw Onan 20.0 Kw Onan
- OTHER FEATURES & EQUIPMENT
- (2) Custom engine room shelves Freshwater washdown on bow Tinted windows Custom port and starboard Gunnel boarding steps Macerator pump-out system on holding tank All fiberglass doors and settees are lockable (2) New ICOM VHF radios Insulated drink box (Flybridge) Rod and reel stowage (Flybridge) Strataglass enclosure Sony AM/FM satellite radio Custom salon table Custom 42" plasma TV Wine cooler Unlimited fighting chair - Murray Brothers A/C unit (2) salt and fresh H20 pumps Knee pads (cockpit) Armstrong swim ladder
- ITEMS COMPLETED IN 2011
- Tower Autopilot Display (New) Water Maker? New Pump & Unit Rebuilt New Ice Chipper Unit New Icemaker in Cabin Life Raft Certified Oil/Filters Changed Bottom Job just Completed All Running Gear Painted New House Water Pump New Starboard Engine D-Deck Display
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.