- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
A spacious and comfortable vessel
Built in Canada and now located in the paradise of Fiji Islands, this is the ideal vessel for a charter business or a family live aboard. She is a Canadian registered vessel with the importation duty paid in Fiji, so you can enjoy an unlimited stay in this country… or world cruising.Fiji offers many safe anchorages for storms season making a perfect base to explore the south pacific nations, New-Zealand or Australia.
Her advantages include lots of deck space, living space and storage. The spacious deck offers a fantastic living space. For more storage, you have larges hatches all around. If you dream to operate a charter business, it’s possible to convert them and make additional crew cabins.
For comfort at sea, you will enjoy the sheltered cockpit.
Security, simplicity and durability
She logged thousands of miles across the oceans, showing a comfortable cruising and stable behaviours at sea. The hull is built with double-diagonal plywood glassed on the outside. In addition to the beauty of her lines, her reputation is due to the durability of her construction.
She’s equipped with simple parts and systems to make the maintenance easy and affordable for the owner. Easily beached, there is no need for expensive haul out facilities or boatyard for hull maintenance or repairs.
- The aft cabin is a spacious room with 2 double berths, a large desk and a wardrobe. In the main cabin, you have one double berth to starboard and one to port. Going further, you’ll find the head and the forward cabin with a single “V” berth.
- In the main cabin, you’ll find the fully equipped galley with an “L” shaped counter, a new large double sink and a new 4-burner stove (the150 litres freezer is located aft). You and your guests will be comfortably seated around the large table.
- One full set of used sails and many spares. Rig configuration: Ketch Rigging: Stainless wire Winches: 2 cockpit and 3 mats Furling headsail
- Electronics & Navigation Gear
- There’s many equipment onboard, including solar panels, wind generator, autopilot, fish finder, radar JRC 1500 MK2, SSB ICOM IC-706MK2G with Pactor modem for free offshore e-mail, VHF, 800W generator, 120V 2000W inverter and 240V 2000W inverter. The wind generator, the fish finder and the radar have not been tested so they may need servicing.
- The electrical panel has some rusted switches, it needs servicing.
- Additional Information
- Nice value-added: Caribe 12 ft The dinghy included in this sale price is a nice value: a Caribe 12ft, double bottom, with a Yamaha 25 hp engine.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.