- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 300-HP Verado's
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
(2ND OWNER) LOADED WITH ALL OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER OPTIONS THIS 2009 FOUNTAIN 38 SPORT FISH LX IS A MUST TO CONSIDER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Features Triple Mercury 300-hp Verado 4-Stroke Motors with less than 250 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Plush Cabin w/Sleeping Accommodations for Two, Enclosed Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Cherry Wood Cabinetry w/Designer Finishes/Fixtures, Kohler 5.0kw Generator (approx 60 hours), Windlass Anchor w/Polished Plow Style Anchor, Cockpit Air-Conditioning & Heat, Full Electronics Package (Icom VHF Marine Radio, Garmin 4212 Radar w/GPS/Chartplotter, Nautcimatic Autopilot), Tubular Aluminum 1/2 Structure w/Rigid Top/Full Isin-Glass Enclosure, Kenwood Sound System w/Helm Remote Control, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Inside rack stored when not in use. Shows in VERY nice condition and appears to be outfitted with all key options. Striking yellow hull w/black accents, polished stainless thru-hulls, canvas like new ... VERY unique and attractive boat! Priced to sell @ $229k -- NADA Blue Value = $250k!!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The 38 SFC OB is a boat that can get you to the best fishing first, while offering the ultimate in fuel economy, smooth ride, fishability, and luxury accommodations. Powered by three 275-hp Mercury Verado outboards with power steering, the 38 SFC flies over the water at a wave-busting 64+mph (52 mph on just two engines!), with incredible fuel economy. Slow it down to 40 mph and get up to 1.4 mpg with a range in excess of 500 miles. Below decks, the spacious cabin offers 6' 3" headroom, high-gloss cherry laminate cabinetry, a gourmet cook top, microwave, fridge, and stainless steel sink. A dinette converts to a large v-berth, and two more can sleep in a second double berth tucked under the cockpit sole. The head, is roomy and offers a VacuFlush toilet and a shower. A huge fish-fighting cockpit with two 250-quart macerating in-sole fish boxes and two above deck livewells, plus a well-thought-out tackle center, puts this fishing and pleasure machine in the big leagues.
- Forward Cabin w/U-Shaped Lounge & Corian Style Dining / Cocktail Table (Note: Converts to Sleeping Berth w/Filler-Cushion), Mirrored Forward Bulkhead, Port / Starboard Gunnel Storage, Storage Underneath Seat Bottoms LCD-Television w/DVD-Player Storage Locker to Port Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Cherry Wood Cabinetry Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Stainless Steel (Polished) Sink w/Designer Faucet Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Microwave Oven Stove (1-Burner Electric)
- 5" Ritchie Compass Icom IC-M 504 VHF Marine Radio Garmin 4212 (Color) GPS w/Chartplotter NautiMatic Autopilot Kenwood AM/FM Stereo System w/Helm Remote Control & CD-Player
- (3) Batteries (NEW 2012) (2) Battery Switches Pro Mariner Pro Tournament 300 Battery Charger Kohler 5.0kw Generator (60 Hours) (2) 30-AMP Dockside Showepower Plugs 12V Accessory Plug-In @ Helm
- Forward Deck Anchor Locker (1) Forward Deck Hatch Windlass Anchor w/Polished Plow Style Anchor w/Polished Stainless Bow Plate Transom Door Integrated Fiberglass Swim Platform Spreader Lights 8" Polished Stainless Steel Pop-Up Cleats Tubular Aluminum Soft Top w/Isin-Glass Enclosure & (7) Built-In Rocket Launchers Cockpit Air-Conditioning & Heat (2) Fish-boxes & (1) Live-well
- Additional Information
- K-Plane Style Trim Tabs Cockpit Washdown Horn Optional Yellow Hull w/Black Accents Canvas Package (Full Isin-Glass Surround @ Helm w/Slant Back Enclosure) 2ND OWNER SOLD NEW IN FL.
- Contact listing agent Paul J Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.