- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
This premium fishing machine sets class standards for sophisticated engineering, leading-edge construction and unsurpassed performance. Her foam filled hull is unsinkable and she has a superb Ice Blue Awl Grip finish. This vessel is lift-kept and well cared for. She has custom canvas covers and includes Yamaha Engine Covers and Helm Covers. This vessel is in great condition!! The 100-hour service and 1000 hour full service records will be provided. Whether you’re heading 60 miles out to the edge of the Continental Shelf or ripping up a river in the heartland of America, this boat can handle it.
Yamaha Engine Warranty Until April 2014!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- When it comes to fishing accoutrements, the Edgewater 318 CC lacks nothing. Her spacious layout includes a large in-deck forward fishbox; bow seating, lockable rod storage, deluxe leaning post with tackle storage and a transom sink with a pull-out shower. She boasts two livewells—a 28-gallon unit at the transom and a 66-gallon well next to it. Her walk-in console houses a marine head with a sink and a shower. There’s also a 620-quart macerated box in the deck. Raw and freshwater (with a 30-gallon tank) washdown systems make short work of clean-ups and there’s also a pull-out freshwater transom shower and sink. The gunwales house half-dozen rod holders and forward vertical holders can hold another six big rigs. Inwale locking rod boxes are equipped with beefy racks and sufficient space between them to hold two 30’s and one 50 in each side. She has tackle stows in three boxes in the leaning post and in the large bulk-stowage compartment. There’s a standard windlass and stainless steel anchor and a forward washdown that makes cleaning the anchor a breeze. The bowrail is a recessed grabrail and the cleats are all pop-ups. Is night fishing is your favorite gig? Good thing there is a spreader on the T-top and red night-lights in the livewells. She will impress any avid fisherman!
- 130 Sq. Ft. of Cockpit Space Self-Bailing Cockpit 30 Inches of Interior Freeboard Heavy-Duty Marine Grade UV Resistant Vinyl Drink Holders on Console (2) and Bow Seating Area (4) Aft Cockpit Bolster Cushions Flip and Fold Transom Seat 60 gal Fridge Ice Box 1000 GPH Auto Mid-ship Sump Bilge, 1250 GPH Auto/Manual Bilge Pump LED Cockpit / Livewell Lighting, LED Navigation Lights Welded 316 Stainless Steel 1 1/4” Recessed Grab Rail 316 Stainless Steel Deck Hardware Under Gunwale 10” Stainless Steel Cleats (4) Flush Pull-up 10” Stainless Steel Cleats (4) Stainless Steel Bow and Stern Eyes Tailor-made Glass Windshield Ritchie® Navigator Compass Helm Storage Box Power Assist Hydraulic Steering, Stainless Steel Yacht Steering Wheel Lenco® Custom HD Dual Ram Offshore Stainless Steel Electric Trim Tabs w/Indicators Stainless Steel Gunwale Mounted Rod Holders (6) Stainless Steel Vertical Forward Rod Holders (6) Port and Starboard Locking In Gunwale Rod Storage 18’Taco Grand Slam Outriggers Deep Drop Electric Reel Plug Anchor Windlass w/ Custom Stainless Steel Roller Helm Switch, and Circuit Breaker 200’ Rope Chain, 22 lbs. Stainless Steel Anchor Raw Water Washdown 28 Gallon Transom Baitwell with Light Insulated 66 Gallon Transom Baitwell / Fishbox with Light High Volume Stainless Steel Baitwell Pumps with Strainers Transom Freshwater Sink with Pull-out Shower Head Forward In-floor 620 Quart Insulated Fishbox with Overboard Discharge Interior Console Storage Center with Marine Head with Pump out and Overboard Discharge including Sink and Shower
- Electronics & Helm
- (2) ICOM M304 Marine Radios (2) Ray marine E120, Ray marine 4KW Open array 24 Mile Radar Auto-Pilot Smart Pilot ST6002 Clarion Sirius Ready CMD 4A W/ JL Audio Speakers, Pyle Amplifier
- 3 Bank, Pro Mariner Battery Charger US Version, Shore Power Inlet & Power Cord
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin 250 HP Yamaha 4 Stroke Engines Serviced every 100 hours Full service at 1000 hours Service records provided
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.