- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
ABSOLUTELY THE FINEST 43' TRIPLE CABIN ON THE MARKET !!!
This vessel shows pride in ownership inside and out !!!
She shows, looks and runs like new.
Over $60,000 in upgrades and updates over the last 6 years.
If you are in the market for a wonderful Loop, Live-aboard or
Island Cruiser with a 1000 mile range .....
This beautiful vessel should be a MUST SEE on your list.
- Accommodations Overview
- Beautiful vessel with full teak interior has optional 3 Stateroom layout. Master Stateroom is aft with splendid teak appointments and en-suite Head with tub/shower. The Guest Stateroom is forward. A third mid-ship to port Stateroom is currently set up as an Office and includes the washer/dryer combo. Guest / Day Head is to starboard. Full open Salon with Lower Helm and Galley up provide abundant room and comfort for living and entertaining. Salon settee provides extra sleeping for (2). All interior is teak wood work in exceptional condition. Teak and holly soles throughout. Light and bright interior. Custom features.
- Salon / Dinette
- Large L-shaped settee with upholstered back and seat cushions. Teak adjustable hi-lo table for dining or entertaining. Built-in end table with (3) drawers. Wall-mounted teak magazine rack. Built-in cabinet with U-Line ice maker (in base of Lower Helm seating). Custom bar storage cabinet with hinged-top map center. (2) Wall-mounted lamps with shades. (1) Table lamp with shade. Window drapes. Window blinds. Teak and holly sole. Starboard and port side doors to outer side decks. Large mounted flat screen TV - 2009. Full Kenwood stereo/ (10) pack CD system and Sony Blue Ray CD/DVD and Dolby Digital DTV. Lower Helm Forward Wheel, controls and overhead instrumentation and electronics. Bench seating with upholstered back and seat cushions. Center front opening window.
- Galley is up to port. Tundra full-size refrigerator with freezer – 2008. Princess (3) burner propane stove top – 2008 -with Formica counter cover and full oven. Panasonic microwave. Formica countertop with teak trim. Large sink with Formica counter cover. Single-lever faucet – NEW 2012. Abundant teak cabinets, drawers and shelves. Attached teak paper towel holder. Large windows with drapes. Water pressure system with dockside water.
- Master Stateroom
- The Master Stateroom is aft with private en-suite Head. Centerline queen-size bed with custom mattress, shelf at head and foot posts. Built-in teak dressers to port and starboard with abundant drawers and storage. Double-size teak closet. Wall-mounted brass lamps. Reading lights. Large windows on all sides with drapes. Teak and holly sole. Privacy door. En-suite Master Head Manual marine toilet - NEW 2012. Lectra San marine head system – NEW 2012. Fiberglass vanity with teak trim and sink and storage below. Faucet – NEW 2012. Teak trimmed mirror above sink. Teak trimmed storage compartments. Tub with hand-held shower wand and curtain. Large window with drape. Privacy door.
- Guest Stateroom
- The Guest Stateroom is forward. Large V-Berth sleeps (2) with teak drawer storage below berths. Hanging locker. Shelf with rails to port and starboard at gunwales. Teak door locker storage at bulkhead. Teak and holly sole. Privacy door.
- Office (Guest Stateroom)
- This third Stateroom is to port. Custom desk with wood trim and drawer storage. Large teak closet. Wall shelves. Wall-mounted lighting. Splendide washer/Dryer combo - 2002 - built-in with shelf above unit . Teak and holly sole. Privacy door.
- Guest / Day Head
- Manual marine head. Fiberglass vanity with sink and teak trimmed storage below. Faucet – NEW 2012. Teak trimmed mirror above sink. Teak trimmed storage compartments. Large window with drape. Teak clothes hook.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Lower Helm Station Simrad Robertson AP22 Auto Pilot. ICOM VHF Radio. Ritchie Compass. Tachometer – 2012. Flybridge Helm Station All upper station Electronics are interfaced. Garmin 4210 Color GPS / Color Chart Plotter / Color Digital Depth - 2011. Simrad Robertson AP20 Auto Pilot. Raytheon SL70 Radar - 2002. Uniden VHF Radio. Ritchie Compass. Tachometer – 2012.
- Westerbeke 8.5kW Generator with Sound Shield – 2600 hours – totally overhauled - 2007. (8) House batteries – 2011. (2) Cranking batteries. (1) Genset battery. Link 2000 / Xantrex Invertor / Battery Charger combo. 12 volt DC Electrical system. 110 volt AC Electrical system. (2) 30 amp Shore power cords with (1) 50 amp splitter.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Custom full-length Flybridge hard top – 2004. Full Flybridge enclosure – 2007. Flybridge mounted adjustable Captain’s Helm seat and companion seat. Flybridge port side and starboard side aft-facing seating. Large Flybridge aft deck. Flybridge carpeting. Cup holders. Teak storage compartments. Teak hand rails. Canvas covers for all rails. All fiberglass non-skid decks – 2010. Entire vessel painted in Imron white – 2006. Custom forward window covers. Full set of sunshine covers for all windows. All window tracks have been replaced with stainless steel tracks. Hatch covers. All hatches have been re-bedded. Swim platform re-glassed – 2006. Lewmar electric windlass – NEW 2008 – with 150 ft. chain. Navigation lights. Fenders and lines. Coast Guard approved safety package. Salt water wash down on Bow. Mounted dock box.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Twin 135 hp Lehmans Diesel fresh water cooled engines – 2800 hours. Engine alternators replaced 2003. (2) Marine Air air conditioning systems – 2008 and 2009. Main Salon A/C system has digital controls. Village 400 GPD water maker - 2003. Salon and Flybridge engine controls. Engine alarm. Emergency engine stop. Manual fire extinguishing system. Fuel filters. Fuel shut off valve for stove and engines. Manual marine toilet - NEW 2012. Lectra San marine head system – NEW 2012. Waste holding tank.
- Personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Barry Lipoff - Central Listing Agent - 941-587-4229