- 35 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
Typically this Catalina model, well equipped, sails away for about $244,729. The price shown above is the factory base price FOB the Catalina plant in Largo,Florida.
In addition, if you take a factory tour before you purchase a new Catalina from Massey Yacht Sales & Service, we will reduce the price an additional $1,000. Call any Massey Yacht Sales Office for more information.
The NEW Catalina 355 delights active sailing couples and families with a modern, sea kindly hull form. The design of the Catalina 355 has a handsome, low profile cabin structure with a long waterline and moderate beam and freeboard, making extended cruises quite pleasurable. The cockpit is comfortable and secure with deep supportive seat backs and seats long enough to sleep on. The inboard shrouds facilitates tighter sheeting angles for upwind performance and wide unobstructed weather decks for safety. Another added safety feature is a watertight "collision" bulkhead aft of the anchor locker. The owner’s cabin is forward with private access to the head and stall shower. The main cabin is versatile and great for entertaining; the galley is large and well ventilated. There is a comfortable second cabin aft and plumbing systems are logically engineered for reliability.
- Catalina 5 Series
- The Closer You Look The Better it Gets Five-part Construction with dedicated fiberglass sub sole grid-provides the backbone of a ruggedly built boat that stands up to the test of time StrikeZone™ - Featuring a watertight collision bulkhead forward and high density foam below the water line Deep Defense Rudder System™ -Superior construction with a stainless steel welded structure glassed to the rudder blade and off center seam for impact resistance T Beam Mast Step™ -Combines the benefits of a deck stepped mast and the strength of a keel stepped mast SecureSocket Mast Support™ -Heavy duty stainless steel chainplate system that facilitates perfect load resolution and watertight integrity Lead Keels -Absorbs impact for safety and requires less maintenance than cast iron or other keel materials Knitted Fiberglass Fabrics -Create a stronger laminate without additional weight Internal Flange Hull to Deck Joint -Capped with a slotted toe rail and provides superior impact resistance Low Profile Deck Cabin Design -Sleek appearance and low windage; durable diamond non-skid pattern adds an element of safety Wide Weather Decks -allows effortless movement forward Oversized Traveler and Winches -Ease of sail handling in all conditions Solid Teak Interiors and Laminates -hand finished with satin and high gloss varnish, easy to repair or refinish Plush Innerspring Mattresses -Standard on all 5 Series models Filter Locker -Raw water filter, fuel/water separator and coolant reservoir in dedicated locker for easy daily access Newly Designed Navigation Panel -Consistent design on all 5 Series models; has additional circuits for additional options Built In Amp Draw Digital Meter -Helps monitor electrical usage
- Typical Massey or Factory Installed Options
- Wing Keel Air Conditioning 16,000 BTUs Bow Sprit (Removable) for Asymmetrical Spinnaker VHF Radio w/full function 2nd station in cockpit-mastmounted antenna C90W Color Chart Plotter 9” Multifuntion Nav Display w/GPS P70 Sail SmartPilot System: Type 1 Linear drive with X-10 Corepack & Color display Raymarine E95 Hybrid Touch Multifunction Nav Display Widescreen on Navpod built in WiFi and WAAS GPS w/charts i70 Wind Instrument Package Microwave Folding leather wrapped wheel Ultra leather main cabin Electric main halyard winch Four leaf folding table Teak Cockpit table Rigid rub rail w/stainless cover 26" LCD HDTV System w/DVD Stereo w/Single CD w/ Sirius & iPod-Bose Speakers Freight Anti-fouling bottom paint & boat yard MEP-QC, fuel, engine startup & commissioning Dockline & Springline Package Fender Package Anchor Package Complimentary New Yacht Handling Orientation
- Fiberglass Hull with a Full Structural Grid and Hull Liner Bonded to the Hull. Vinylester Resin Barrier Coat To Resist Osmatic Blistering. Fiberqlass Deck End Grain Bulsa Core with Bonded Full Fiberglass Headliner Molded-in Diamond Pattern Non-skid, White with Grey Two-Tone Lead Fin Keel with Stainless Steel Keel Bolts Five Year Gel Coat Blister Protection Five Year Hull Structure Warranty Molded-In-Gel Coat Waterline, Midwatch Blue Midwatch Blue and Silver Sheer Stripes
- Sails and Sail Handling
- Furling Mainsail with vertical Battens 135% Genoa, with U.V, Protection, White Complete Standing and Running Rigging Internal Low-Stretch Dacron Halyards PVC Wiring Conduit with Messenger in Mast Selden Mast & Boom Anodized Double Spreader Rig Mounting for Genaker Bow Sprit ( 2 ) Two-Speed Self Tailing Primary Winches ( 2 ) Two-Speed Self Tailing Mainsheet / Halyard Winches Mid-boom Mainsheet System ( 1 ) Ball Bearing Winch Handle Mainsheet Traveler with Car and Adjuster System Led to Cockpit Headsail Furling Gear Boom Vang, Rigid Adjustable Type Inboard Genoa Tracks ( 2 ) Ball Bearing Genoa Blocks ( 2 ) Jib Halyards Lead Aft with Sheet Stoppers
- Propulsion, Steering & Controls
- Pedestal Steering with 40 ” S.S. Wheel Steering Brake Yanmar 29hp Diesel Engine, Fresh Water Cooled with Panel and Tachometer Bronze Propeller, Three Blade Sea Water Filter System for Engine Cooling Fuel Filter and Water Separator Binnacle 4 ” lighted Compass Emergency Tiller System Bilge Blower Hand Laminated Rudder with 316 Stainless Steel Core and Rib Structure
- Deck Hardware
- Comfortable Cockpit with Contoured Coamings Walk Through Stern with Helm Seat Telescoping Stern Boarding Ladder Double Lifelines with Gates Port and Starboard Mooring Cleats, Two Fore and Two Aft Spring Cleats Port & Starboard Large Double Anchor Roller on Foredeck Anchor Locker for Below Deck Chain and Rode Storage Stainless Steel Handrails on Cabin Top Stern Rail with Observation Seats, Port and Starboard Double Anchor Rollers L.E.D. Cockpit Light Extruded Aluminum Toe Rail with Integral Chocks T-Shaped Cockpit with Raised Helm Seats Port & Starboard Watertight “ StrikeZone ” Collision Bulkhead Molded Aft of the Anchor Locker Molded in LP Gas Locker Port Side holds ( 2 ) 10 lb Fiberglass Tanks— ( 1 ) Tank Standard
- Varnish Finish On Interior Teak Cabin Window Shades Inner-Spring Mattresses in Fore and Aft Berths with Custom Fitted Sheets Veneer Bulkheads with Solid Teak Trim Cedar lined Hanging Lockers Chart Table with Storage Compartment for Laptop Teak and Holly Textured High Pressure Laminate Sole Fabric Covered Interior Cushions ( 3 ) Fixed Ports in Hull ( 3 ) Ventilation Hatches with Screens ( 4 ) Opening Ports with Screens L.E.D. Interior Lighting Main Cabin Cabinets Port & Starboard w/matched Grain Doors and Privacy Screens over Hull Ports
- Refrigeration, D.C. Powered System , with Freezer Compartment, Front and Top Access Storage Cabinets in Galley Two Burner Stove with Oven, Stainless Steel, L.P.G. with Auto Ignition Stainless Steel Double Sink, polished Single Lever Faucet with Pull Out Sprayer
- Plumbing System
- Hot & Cold Pressure Water Distribution System Electric Bilge Pump with Float Switch Manual Bilge Pump Hot and Cold Shower on Stern Electric Macerating Marine Head with Holding Tank and Deck Outlet and Valve for Overboard Discharge of Holding Tank
- Electrical System
- Marine Multi-Bank Battery Charger Battery Condition Meter L.E.D. Anchor Light at Masthead 12 Volt Lighting Throughout Custom 110 Volt AC/12 Volt DC Electric Panel Circuit Breakers for AC and DC Electrical Panel AC Duplex Receptacles Throughout AC Dockside Power with Outlets and Polarity Indicator and Circuit Protection DC Electrical System with Safety Switch and Panel with Breakers ( 1 ) 110V 30 amp Shore Power Cord Deck Light and L.E.D. Steaming Light on Mast Electric Anchor Windlass, with Power Up and Down Controls L.E.D. Navigation Lights to International Rules L.E.D. Adjustable Cabin Lights Galvanic Isolator
- Sailing Instruments
- Raymarine ST-60 Tri-Data Speed/Depth at Starboard Helm, ST-60 Graphic Display (Repeater) at Port Helm
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call The Massey Office Nearest You to Schedule a Trip to Visit Our New Yacht Model Center Sarasota/Bradenton Regatta Pointe Marina 1015 Riverside Drive Palmetto, Florida 34221 (941) 723-1610 Fax (941) 729-7520 Stuart Sunset Bay Marina & Anchorage 615 SW Anchorage Way Stuart, Florida 34994 (772) 204-0660 Fax (772) 219-7600 Tampa Bay Harborage Marina 1110 3rd Street South Suite 2 St. Petersburg, FL 33701 (727) 824-7262 Fax (727) 821-0602 For Easy and Fast Marine Financing Contact (866) 723-3991 ~ email@example.com