Typically this Catalina model, well equipped, sails away for about $178,600. The price shown above is the factory base price FOB the Catalina plant in Largo, Florida.
In addition, if you take a factory tour before you purchase a new Catalina from Massey Yacht Sales & Service, we will reduce the price an additional $1,000. Call any Massey Yacht Sales Office for more information.
Catalina 315 continues moving the Catalina brand to a higher level of performance, finish and engineering achievement. The 315 sails into the global marketplace with all the style and refinement of the larger Catalina 5 Series boats.
With core attributes of the award-winning 445 and 355, the 315 includes features that are not found in many of the world's yachts, yet come standard with the Catalina 5 Series: a watertight StrikeZone™ collision bulkhead, the SecureSocket™ mast support system that affords superior load resolution and watertight integrity; the DeepDefense™ rudder system for failsafe steering, and the T-Beam MastStep™ structure that has all the benefits of a deck-stepped mast and the strength of a keel-stepped mast and many more.
- Catalina 5 Series
- The Closer You Look The Better it Gets Five-part Construction with dedicated fiberglass sub sole grid-provides the backbone of a ruggedly built boat that stands up to the test of time StrikeZone™ - Featuring a watertight collision bulkhead forward and high density foam below the water line Deep Defense Rudder System™ -Superior construction with a stainless steel welded structure glassed to the rudder blade and off center seam for impact resistance T Beam Mast Step™ -Combines the benefits of a deck stepped mast and the strength of a keel stepped mast SecureSocket Mast Support™ -Heavy duty stainless steel chainplate system that facilitates perfect load resolution and watertight integrity Lead Keels -Absorbs impact for safety and requires less maintenance than cast iron or other keel materials Knitted Fiberglass Fabrics -Create a stronger laminate without additional weight Internal Flange Hull to Deck Joint -Capped with a slotted toe rail and provides superior impact resistance Low Profile Deck Cabin Design -Sleek appearance and low windage; durable diamond non-skid pattern adds an element of safety Wide Weather Decks -allows effortless movement forward Oversized Traveler and Winches -Ease of sail handling in all conditions Solid Teak Interiors and Laminates -hand finished with satin and high gloss varnish, easy to repair or refinish Plush Innerspring Mattresses -Standard on all 5 Series models Filter Locker -Raw water filter, fuel/water separator and coolant reservoir in dedicated locker for easy daily access Newly Designed Navigation Panel -Consistent design on all 5 Series models; has additional circuits for additional options Built In Amp Draw Digital Meter -Helps monitor electrical usage
- Typical Massey or Factory Included Options
- Wing Keel Air Conditioning Bow Sprit(removable) for Asymmetrical Spinnaker i70 Instrument Pkg. (speed/depth/temp/triducer) 2-i70 displays at helm stations i70 Instrument Pkg. Wind (1) i70 Display w/wind transducer Raymarine e7 windescreen MFD Display 7" on a SystemPod w/built-in WiFi and WAAS GPS X-5 Wheel Autopilot w/Display Electric windlass Microwave Ultra leather main cabin Pleated shades Rigid rub rail w/stainless cover Single CD stereo w/Sirius tuner-iPod dock 26" LCD TV Macerator, for Overboard Discharge of Waste Tank VHF Radio w/Full Function 2nd station and mast mounted antenna Additional Refrigeration unit for second ice box Ultra leather interior main cabin cushions in lieu of standard Folding Leather Wrap Wheel Freight Boat Yard & Anti-fouling Bottom Paint MEP-QC, Fuel, Engine Start-up Systems Check & Commissioning Dockline & Springline Pkg-Medium 4 dock lines & 2 spring lines Fender Pkg-Medium (10x26) 2 fenders Anchor package(Delta 22 lb anchor, chain, rode & shackle) Complimentary New Yacht Handling Orientation
- Hull of Hand-laid Fiberglass with a Full Structural Grid and Fiberglass Hull Liner bonded to the Hull. Vinylester resin barrier coat to resist Osomatic blistering. Deck of Hand–laid cored Fiberglass with a Full Fiberglass Headliner Molded-in Non-skid Lead Fin Keel with Stainless Steel Attaching Bolts Five Year Gel Coat Blister Protection Five Year Hull Structure Warranty Molded-In-Gel Coat Waterline, Midwatch Blue Midwatch Blue and Silver Stripes Collision bulkhead at bow with "Strike Zone"
- Sails and Rigging
- (2) Two-Speed Self Tailing Primary Winches (2) Two-Speed Self Tailing Mainsheet/Halyard Winches Mid-boom Sheeting with Multi-Purchase Traveler (1) 10” Winch Handle, ball bearing Mainsheet Traveler with Car and Adjuster System Led to Cockpit Headsail Furling Gear Boom Vang, Rigid Adjustable Type Inboard Genoa Tracks Vertical Battens in Mainsail 135% Genoa, with U.V, Protection, White Complete Standing and Running Rigging Internal Low-Stretch Dacron Halyards PVC Wiring Conduit with Messenger in Mast Selden In-Mast Furling System; Double Spreader
- Propulsion, Steering & Controls
- Single Lever Engine Controls on Pedestal Steering Brake Yanmar (3) Cylinder Diesel Engine, 21 HP Fresh water Cooled with Reduction Gear Bronze Propeller, Three Blade Sea Water Filter System for Engine Cooling Fully Instrumented Engine Panel mounted on Edson Pedestal with a S.S. Guard 5” Illuminated Compass Emergency Tiller Access and Emergency Tiller 32” Stainless Steel Wheel Bilge Blower Hand Laminated Rudder with 316 Stainless Steel Core and Rib Stucture Extruded aluminum toe rail
- Deck Hardware
- Comfortable Cockpit with Contoured Coamings Walk Through Stern Transom Boarding Platform Telescopic Stern Boarding Ladder Double Lifelines with Gates Port and Starboard Mooring Cleats, Two Fore and Aft Large Double Anchor Roller on Foredeck Molded In Anchor Locker for Below Deck Chain and Rode Storage Stainless Steel Handrails on Cabin Top Stern Rail with Observation Seats Removable Helm Seat Hot & Cold Shower Mounted in Transom Boarding Area Line Storage Cleats L.E.D. Cockpit Light Molded In LP Gas Locker with (1) 10 lb Tank
- Varnish Finish On Interior Teak Veneer Bulkheads with Solid Teak Trim Solid Teak Trim Doors, Teak Louvers Doors on Cabinets, Cedar lined Hanging Lockers Chart Table with Adjustable Chart Light Teak and Holly Textured Laminate Sole Dining Table Fabric Covered Interior Cushions (3) Fixed Ports in Hull (4) 0pening Ports with Screens
- Galley and Plumbing
- Refrigeration, D.C. Powered System with Freezer Compartment Stainless Steel Sink, polished Single Lever Faucet with Pullout Sprayer Large Top Loading Storage Bin with Rack Utensil Drawer Large Storage Cabinets in Galley Two Burner Stove with Oven, Stainless Steel, L.P.G. with Auto Ignition Hot & Cold Pressure Water Distribution System Manual Bilge Pump Electric Bilge Pump with Float Switch Marine Head with Holding Tank and Deck Outlet Water Heater with A.C. and Engine Heat Exchange Elements
- Electrical System
- Marine Battery Charger Deck Light and Steaming Light on Mast Anchor Light at Masthead 12 Volt Lighting Throughout Custom 110 Volt AC/12 Volt DC Electric Panel Circuit Breakers for AC Electrical Panel Battery Condition Meter Adjustable Halogen Cabin Lights AC Duplex Receptacles Throughout AC Dockside Power with Outlets and Polarity Indicator and Circuit Protection DC Electrical System with Two Batteries, Selector Switch and Panel Circuit Protection (1) 110V 30 amp Shore Power Cord Galvanic Isolator
- Sailing Equipment
- 5" Illuminated Compass
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call The Massey Office Nearest You to Schedule a Trip to Visit Our New Yacht Model Center Regatta Pointe Marina 1015 Riverside Drive Palmetto, Florida 34221 (941) 723-1610 Fax (941) 729-7520 Sunset Bay Marina & Anchorage 615 SW Anchorage Way Stuart, Florida 34994 (772) 204-0660 Fax (772) 219-7600 Harborage Marina 1110 3rd Street S Suite 2 St. Petersburg, FL 33701 (727) 824-7262 Fax (727) 821-0602