Typically this Catalina model, well equipped, sails away for about $289,600. The price shown above is the factory base price FOB the Catalina plant in Largo, Florida.
The “Have It Your Way” 2014 Catalina Clearance
Only at Massey Yacht Sales.
We have a total of two 2014 Catalina stock boats that need to be sold, a new 385#42 and a new 445# 94. We don’t know what is keeping you from purchasing these yachts so you need to tell us. We will then put together the yacht purchase that satisfies your needs. It may be sailing lessons, sales tax, dockage, more equipment, yacht financing, a better price, delivery to a faraway location, fuel for an extended period or something else. You know what is important to you, we don’t, so tell us and “Have It Your Way”. When these two Catalina’s are sold you can still have it your way but the savings will be gone. Call Massey today!
- Catalina 5 Series
- The Closer You Look The Better it Gets Five-part Construction with dedicated fiberglass sub sole grid-provides the backbone of a ruggedly built boat that stands up to the test of time StrikeZone™ - Featuring a watertight collision bulkhead forward and high density foam below the water line Deep Defense Rudder System™ -Superior construction with a stainless steel welded structure glassed to the rudder blade and off center seam for impact resistance T Beam Mast Step™ -Combines the benefits of a deck stepped mast and the strength of a keel stepped mast SecureSocket Mast Support™ -Heavy duty stainless steel chainplate system that facilitates perfect load resolution and watertight integrity Lead Keels -Absorbs impact for safety and requires less maintenance than cast iron or other keel materials Knitted Fiberglass Fabrics -Create a stronger laminate without additional weight Internal Flange Hull to Deck Joint -Capped with a slotted toe rail and provides superior impact resistance Low Profile Deck Cabin Design -Sleek appearance and low windage; durable diamond non-skid pattern adds an element of safety Wide Weather Decks -allows effortless movement forward Oversized Traveler and Winches -Ease of sail handling in all conditions Solid Teak Interiors and Laminates -hand finished with satin and high gloss varnish, easy to repair or refinish Plush Innerspring Mattresses -Standard on all 5 Series models Filter Locker -Raw water filter, fuel/water separator and coolant reservoir in dedicated locker for easy daily access Newly Designed Navigation Panel -Consistent design on all 5 Series models; has additional circuits for additional options Built In Amp Draw Digital Meter -Helps monitor electrical usage
- Typical Massey or Factory Installed Items
- Wing Keel Air Conditioning Bow Sprit ( Removable) for Asymmetrical Spinnaker 2000 Watt Inverter and Charger in Lieu of Standard Charger VHF Radio w/ Full Function 2nd Station in Cockpit, Mastmounted Antenna i70 Instrument Package wind 1-i70 display w/wind transducer Raymarine e95 Hybrid Touch Multifunction Nav Display on a Navpod, built in WiFi and WAAS GPS w/charts Folding leather wheel Electric main halyard winch Ultra leather main cabin Teak cockpit table Bow thruster Rigid rub rail w/stainless cover 26" LCD TV System w/DVD (Main Cabin) Stereo w/Single CD w/ Sirius & iPod, Bose Speakers Additional Refrigeration for second icebox L-Shaped Settee Table w/Four Leaf Folding Table Freight Anti-fouling bottom paint MEP-QC, Fuel, Engine Startup & Commissiong Fender Package Dockline & Springline Package Anchor Package Complimentary New Yacht Handling Orientation
- Hand-Laid Fiberglass Hull with a Full Structural Grid and Hull Liner Bonded to the Hull. Vinylester Resin Barrier Coat to Resist Osmotic Blistering. Deck of Hand-Laid Cored Fiberglass with a Full Fiberglass Headliner Molded-in Diamond Pattern Non-skid, White with Grey Two-Tone Lead Fin Keel with Stainless Steel Attaching Bolts Molded–In Gel Coat Waterline, Midwatch Blue Midwatch Blue and Silver Stripes Five Year Gel Coat Blister Protection *(2) Five Year Hull Structure Warranty *(3)
- Sails & Rigging
- 135% Genoa, with U.V, Protection, White Complete Standing and Running Rigging Internal Low-Stretch Dacron Halyards PVC Wiring Conduit with Messenger in Mast Furling Mainsail with Vertical Battens Selden In-Mast Mainsail Furling (2) Two-Speed Self Tailing Primary Winches (1) Self-Tailing Jib Halyard Winch (1) Two-Speed Self Tailing Mainsheet/Halyard Winch (1) Winch Handle 10 ” Ball Bearing Mainsheet Traveler with Car and Adjuster System Led to Cockpit Headsail Furling Gear Boom Vang, Rigid Adjustable Type Inboard Genoa Tracks (2) Low-Lead Genoa Blocks Vertical Battens for Mainsail
- Propulsion, Steering & Controls
- Fully Instrumented Engine Panel Mounted on Edson Pedestal with Stainless Steel Guard Single Lever Engine Control on Pedestal Steering Brake Yanmar 40hp Diesel Engine, Fresh Water Cooled with Panel and Tachometer Bronze Propeller, Three Blade Sea Water Filter System for Engine Cooling Emergency Tiller Access and Emergency Tiller Bilge Blower 5" Illuminated Compass 36" Wheel, Stainless Steel Hand Laminated Rudder with 316 Stainless Steel Core and Rib Structure
- Deck & Exterior Hardware
- Comfortable “T” Cockpit with Contoured Coamings Fiberglass Cockpit Table with Two Folding Leaves and Foot Brace Walk Through Stern with Removable Helm Seat Stern Boarding Ladder Double Lifelines with Gates, Port and Starboard Mooring Cleats, Two Fore and Aft Spring Line Cleats, Midship Mooring Line Chocks Large Double Anchor Roller on Foredeck Molded-In Anchor Locker for Below Deck Chain and Rode Storage Stainless Steel Handrails on Cabin Top Stern Rail with Observation Seats, Port and Starboard Double Lifelines with Pelican Hooks L.E.D. Cockpit Light Bi-Fold Teak Cockpit Companionway Door Large Cockpit Locker with Gull Wing Hatch Molded-In LP Gas Lockers, Port and Starboard With (1) 10 lb. Tank
- Varnish Finish on Interior Teak Cabin Window Shades Inner-Spring Mattresses in Fore and Aft Berths with Custom Fitted Sheets Veneer Bulkheads with Solid Teak Trim Solid Teak Trim Doors, Cedar-lined Hanging Lockers Chart Table with Storage Compartment and Lap Top Computer Bin Teak and Holly Textured High Pressure Laminate Sole Dining Table Folds for Storage Fabric Covered Interior Cushions (3) Fixed Ports in Hull (5) Ventilation Hatches with Screens (8) Opening Ports with Screens
- D.C. Powered Refrigeration System with Freezer Compartment, Front Access Large Storage Cabinets in Galley Large Icebox with Shelves, Top Access Two Burner Stove with Oven, Stainless Steel, L.P.G. with Auto Ignition Stainless Steel Double Sinks, Polished Single Lever Faucet with Pull-Out Sprayer Microwave Oven, A/C Powered
- Plumbing System
- Hot & Cold Pressure Water Distribution System Manual Bilge Pump Hot and Cold Shower on Stern Electric Bilge Pump with Float Switch Electric Macerating Marine Head with Holding Tank and Deck Outlet Valve for Overboard Discharge of Holding Tank Water Heater with Engine Heat Exchanger and Electric Heating Element
- Electrical System
- Marine Battery Charger Battery Condition Meter 12 Volt Lighting Throughout Custom 110 Volt AC/12 Volt DC Electric Panel Circuit Breakers for AC and DC Electrical Panel AC Duplex Receptacles Throughout AC Dockside Power with Outlets, Polarity Indicator and Circuit Protection DC Electrical System with Safety Switch and Panel with Breakers (1) 110V 30 amp Shore Power Cord Deck Light and Steaming Light on Mast Electric Anchor Windlass, with Power Up and Down Controls with Chain Gypsy Navigation Lights to International Rules Adjustable L.E.D Cabin Lights Galvanic Isolator
- Sailing Equipment
- • Raymarine ST60 Tri-Data Speed & Depth at Starboard Helm, ST-60 Graphic Display (Repeater) at Port Helm
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call The Massey Office Nearest You to Schedule a Trip to Visit Our New Yacht Model Center Regatta Pointe Marina 1015 Riverside Drive Palmetto, Florida 34221 (941) 723-1610 Fax (941) 729-7520 Email Us Sunset Bay Marina & Anchorage 615 SW Anchorage Way Stuart, Florida 34994 (772) 204-0660 Fax (772) 219-7600 Email Us Harborage Marina 1110 3rd Street South Suite 2 St. Petersburg, FL 33701 (727) 824-7262 Fax (727) 821-0602 Email Us For Easy and Fast Marine Financing Contact (866) 723-3991 ~ email@example.com